Happy Fathers Day!
  • You have given me
    The best I know you’ve had
    I wish you the best this Father’s Day
    My one and only Dad
https://www.everywishes.com/short-fathers-day-poems/

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Happy Father’s Day to my fellow men who bring home the bacon for the family, raise our kids in the right way, and are there for them every step of the way.

A special shout out to the men who raised their kids to be Cowboys’ fans. Putting that jersey on them in the delivery room is the best start to fatherhood!

:flagwave:

I came home from the hospital in a cowboys starter jacket.

The tradition lives on with my daughter

nobody

Reaction score
69773041.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
We don't get as much spent on us on this day as Mothers do on Mother's Day but that's how we want it. We just want a hug and a "thank you" from our loved ones on this day. My reward on father's day is the strong loving family that I provide for. All you fathers out there... I appreciate you for all you do for your family. A sincere Happy Father's Day wish to all of you.
THANK YOU. My son just left about 6 days ago for boot camp. I needed something to lift my spirit today. Thanks again....and Happy Fathers day to all.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Been a Dad for about 26 years now. Let me tell ya...its a helluva journey but rewarding to those that endure and get better. No one hands us an owners manual when we have kids lol...we Dads are often overlooked these days and underappreciated. I been playin the role of Mr. Mom for about 10 years due to some pretty major physical setbacks..but hey...my kids look at me as their role model and hero. That said...I'm the richest guy in the world. Not about the money...that's fleeting. We struggle financially..but boy howdy...my wife and I are rich in so many other ways. So proud of our son who just went from Highschool to the Army . That's what being a father is all about...watching your kids blossom into men and women. God Bless all.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We don't get as much spent on us on this day as Mothers do on Mother's Day but that's how we want it. We just want a hug and a "thank you" from our loved ones on this day. My reward on father's day is the strong loving family that I provide for. All you fathers out there... I appreciate you for all you do for your family. A sincere Happy Father's Day wish to all of you.
Weed eaters and leaf blowers.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Well said, JK! Happy Father’s Day to you and to all the rest of Cowboy’s Nation.

And hey, even if you’re not a father, but perhaps a father figure to a kid or kids, or know at some point that you will one day become a father, cheers to you as well!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well said, JK! Happy Father’s Day to you and to all the rest of Cowboy’s Nation.

And hey, even if you’re not a father, but perhaps a father figure to a kid or kids, or know at some point that you will one day become a father, cheers to you as well!
Even if you're just a doggie daddy... happy father's day.