Reaction score
trickblue said:
(rim shot)... thank you Shecky Green... :rolleyes:

greene_photo.jpg
I still laugh at the guy.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
On the topic of Halloween. What's up with the kids holding 2 to 3 bags. They claim one is for their brother at home, or little sister in the car. Better yet, some parents (sans costume) had bags for candy. Am I just a grumpy old bastid, or is there something wrong with this?

(I already know your answer TB......don't bother. ;) )

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SoTex said:
On the topic of Halloween. What's up with the kids holding 2 to 3 bags. They claim one is for their brother at home, or little sister in the car. Better yet, some parents (sans costume) had bags for candy. Am I just a grumpy old bastid, or is there something wrong with this?

(I already know your answer TB......don't bother. ;) )

I had some kids come by this year... one was a cute little girl dressed as a princess (not that princess, princess)...

She had two people with her... I assumed one was her upper teen sister and the other her (perhaps 20 yo) boyfirend...

They all had bags...

The little girl says... "Can you guess what I am"... I said... "A princess?" and she giggled... cute kid...

Then this boy, dressed like a pirate, asks... "What am I?" I said... "Too old to trick or treat?"... he left pissed... with no candy... ;)

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Then this boy, dressed like a pirate, asks... "What am I?" I said... "Too old to trick or treat?"... he left pissed... with no candy... ;)

Quite ironic that he was dressed like pirate. LOL

Good job on the candy snub. I snubbed one myself. One teen was dressed like Kobie Bryant. I'm a Spurs fan...no candy for you!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Good question. :eek:

:D

Can you delete this thread? Or at least help me get my sons pic off of here if possible......Jacs has me scared sh*tless that someone here in the zone could take his picture and do something to it. I posted it cuz I thought y'all think it was funny, especially after BNA and his cheerleader thing he's been going on about for a few weeks now. With my son in costume and not being able to make out what he really looks like, I thought it was safe. Didn't ever consider that someone here could do something with his picture cuz I don't think that way....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Can you delete this thread? Or at least help me get my sons pic off of here if possible......Jacs has me scared sh*tless that someone here in the zone could take his picture and do something to it. I posted it cuz I thought y'all think it was funny, especially after BNA and his cheerleader thing he's been going on about for a few weeks now. With my son in costume and not being able to make out what he really looks like, I thought it was safe. Didn't ever consider that someone here could do something with his picture cuz I don't think that way....

Geez Princess... relax...

Besides... we all have copies now anyway... ;)

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Geez Princess... relax...

Besides... we all have copies now anyway... ;)

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/rollinglaugh.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:

They have been removed. :cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Thank you BP. I really appreciate it

I will expect my peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips in the mail by the end of the week.

J/K

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Give me an address and you'll have them.... :D

I was just kidding...the wife makes me plenty.

I think I am getting burnt out on them right now. :(

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I was just kidding...the wife makes me plenty.

I think I am getting burnt out on them right now. :(

Share the wealth BP...... :)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:
Share the wealth BP...... :)

NO!!!...I am a stingey and selfish bastid when it comes to the cookies. :mad: :p