Happy Halloween from CowboysPrincess

azcowboy

Reaction score
c'mon over midswat and maybe you can explain that salad thing to me over some drinks haha

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
This is the thanks my sister and I got from our children for halloween.... Both costumes were scarier than hell to us.....

My son Erik - The big boobed cheerleader - Where did I go wrong....

My niece Taylor - A 49er football player - It's all her daddy's fault...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
What do you think about a kid about 14 coming to the door in a Roy Williams jersey and when you ask who he is supposed to be, he says "a gangsta"?

He got candy but was also told in no uncertain terms #31 ain't no gangsta.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
What do you think about a kid about 14 coming to the door in a Roy Williams jersey and when you ask who he is supposed to be, he says "a gangsta"?

He got candy but was also told in no uncertain terms #31 ain't no gangsta.

Sounds like you got a trick instead of a treat too...LOL How dare he diss your man... :eek:

Kids! I say we send them all back lol :D

When Erik and Taylor said they were going as the Captain of the football team and head cheerleader... My sister and I were so excited... She's been trying to get her daughter into cheerleading and I've been trying to get Erik into football. Never expected what we got... I even let Erik borrow a cowboys jersey and helmet and what did we get??? Steve Young and the cheerleader from SNL....LOL

The jokes on them though... that picture is gonna haunt them on their first dates some day...LOL

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Sounds like you got a trick instead of a treat too...LOL How dare he diss your man... :eek:

It wasn't me... I would never dis Roy or Woody...

I get alot of bad press this time of the year... sometimes I wish my sainted parents had never named me "trick"...

Oh... and princess... get a handle on your niece... that ain't right...

As far as Erik... he is a good kid... all in fun... ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
This is the thanks my sister and I got from our children for halloween.... Both costumes were scarier than hell to us.....

My son Erik - The big boobed cheerleader - Where did I go wrong....

My niece Taylor - A 49er football player - It's all her daddy's fault...
There's nothing wrong with it for this particular day of the year. :eek:

Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket. :D

Hey, he's got a sense of humor and self confidence.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
There's nothing wrong with it for this particular day of the year. :eek:

Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket. :D

Hey, he's got a sense of humor and self confidence.

He's got a great sense of humor and is a lil prankster too.

Yeah and when someone asked if his boobs were real, he pulled out an orange, looked at it and said.. yeah, their real, put the orange back in and adjusted his bra. Then he looked at me and said... how do you wear this thing.... :eek:

he kept doing herkies and cheers for everyone... He had us laughing so hard that it hurt..

Bizwah

Reaction score
The best book of the Harry Potter series has been The Prisoner of Azkaban.

The last three have been pretty good actually. Although, I was very disappointed Rowling knocked off a character that had so much potential.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
It wasn't me... I would never dis Roy or Woody...

I get alot of bad press this time of the year... sometimes I wish my sainted parents had never named me "trick"...

It was too.

It was a trick and you are Trick... so it had to be you. Couldn't be anyone else :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Happy Halloween to you too....although i have a feeling it wasn't meant for me :(...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
He's got a great sense of humor and is a lil prankster too.

Yeah and when someone asked if his boobs were real, he pulled out an orange, looked at it and said.. yeah, their real, put the orange back in and adjusted his bra. Then he looked at me and said... how do you wear this thing.... :eek:

he kept doing herkies and cheers for everyone... He had us laughing so hard that it hurt..
Post of the day.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess it is not wise to post pictures of yourself or someone you know on the internet since people can photoshop it :)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
jacs said:
CowboysPrincess it is not wise to post pictures of yourself or someone you know on the internet since people can photoshop it :)

Ok, that spooked me... infact... you just scared the h*ll out of me

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jacs said:

You make a good point...but then again can someone make it much worse to photoshop a guy already in a girls outfit.

If ben were still on the net he would be having fits right now. :p

trickblue

Reaction score
jacs said:

what kinda a-hole would do something like that? :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score

Big feet on that boy. How old is he and can he catch a football?
:)

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
trickblue said:
He has his mother's feets... :D

He should give them back. CP will not be able to stand.

Thank you, thank you......I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress and try the veal. :D

trickblue

Reaction score
SoTex said:
He should give them back. CP will not be able to stand.

Thank you, thank you......I'll be here all week. Tip the waitress and try the veal. :D

(rim shot)... thank you Shecky Green... :rolleyes: