Happy Halloween

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
giphy.gif

nobody

Reaction score
That's it? That's all you have to say? You've got one of the more Halloweenish avatars and monikers here and that's all you can offer up? Very disappointed in you DM, I was so looking forward to your Halloween greeting and anticipating some fear.

Sorry, I was too busy getting a mini haunted house ready for trick or treaters so I could find the best ones to eat. I let the others go to ripen more.

Sadly, about half of them were too afraid to even come through the doorway.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry, I was too busy getting a mini haunted house ready for trick or treaters so I could find the best ones to eat. I let the others go to ripen more.

Sadly, about half of them were too afraid to even come through the doorway.
When I was a kid, one of the houses on our dirt road was an old Victorian (Mind you, all the other ones were log houses, so this one really stood out.) with a married couple who were both very talented artists. Every year they'd go all in, and make the house look old and creepy, and one or both of them would dress up as the Wolfman, a witch, the Grim Reaper, etc. They were very good at it, and never strayed from character, as they handed out the candy. I remember Billy Voight running away from the house and throwing rocks from the bottom of the driveway, nearly crapping himself. lol (It's okay, Billy was a chubby little dork, who could never reach the house from the end of the 30 foot driveway.)

Man, I used to love Halloween!