Happy its bye week

DanManJ

Reaction score
Man I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda happy its bye week Don't get me wrong I love watching the cowboys play more then anything but its gonna be nice to wake up Sunday and not be nervous as hell. I get to just relax, watch football, and don't have to worry about anything but rooting against the teams I hate. I don't think my nerves could take another week of one of these up and down close cowboy games we've had so far. I'm due for a break.:laugh2:

Nav22

Reaction score
DanManJ;3019938 said:
Man I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda happy its bye week Don't get me wrong I love watching the cowboys play more then anything but its gonna be nice to wake up Sunday and not be nervous as hell. I get to just relax, watch football, and don't have to worry about anything but rooting against the teams I hate. I don't think my nerves could take another week of one of these up and down close cowboy games we've had so far. I'm due for a break.:laugh2:

It's funny, I feel the same way about bye weeks nowadays. Probably because the Cowboys are so nerve-racking, as you said. I'm looking forward to a Sunday of fantasy football scores, rooting for the Saints/Raiders/Chiefs, and NFL Redzone.

But it wasn't long ago that I hated bye weeks with a passion. Thirteen days between Cowboys games was torture.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am the opposite, I hate bye weeks.

2 weeks between games is just brutal, and even watching the other games usually pisses me off because the team I want to win (that would help Dallas the most), more times than not loses.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I don't mind the bye weeks if I can watch the forskins,gnats and iggles lose.

This week I'll two out of three.:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
A lot less griping happens around here. I've been looking forward to this week.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I used to hate bye week. This year is probably the happiest I've ever been about it.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I am happy it’s bye week too even tho it hurts my fantasy team (i have Romo). I look forward to watching the RedZone...love that channel!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
DanManJ;3019938 said:

I feel the same way. This weekend should be more relaxing.

Frustrating that we're not 4-1 or 5-0, but we could have blown KC just as easily as we could have won those others and be sitting here, very depressed, at 2-3. The team has played great on offense, defense and special teams this year - just not all in the same game. Sharpen up, get healthy, and we can go as far as we want. Of course we need improved coaching and that is the least likely to improve - but who knows? Obviously, being less sloppy overall is directly related to better coaching so I'm not too optimistic.

I needed a break form the drama this week and I hope we see the Giants and some others lose. We're in a little bit of a hole, but it's not too deep. There's A LOT of football left to play. If last year's Cards can be a play away from a ring and the '07 Giants (whose QB led the NFL in turnovers that year) can win a championship, I know we have a chance. Guys like Ratliff, Brooking, Witten etc. also give me hope.

I'm gonna go set my fantasy line-up now. :)