Happy Memorial Day!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Today is Memorial Day. We all know freedom isn't free and sometimes it comes at a terrible cost. So today remember and honor those who served to keep our country and our freedoms. Thank you to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and their families who live with their loss.

tenor.gif

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Memorial Day, a day set aside by the nation to honor the sacrifices of the fallen. I asked that we all make a concerted effort to remain mindful of their sacrifices in our day to day lives, not just annually. Our today is due to the sacrifices of yesterday.

Enjoy, be safe, acknowledge.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Today is Memorial Day. We all know freedom isn't free and sometimes it comes at a terrible cost. So today to remember and honor those who served to keep our country and our freedoms. Thank you to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and their families who live with their loss.

tenor.gif
Thank you, my cowboy brother, family. It was the best thing that ever happened to me the military.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Today is Memorial Day. We all know freedom isn't free and sometimes it comes at a terrible cost. So today remember and honor those who served to keep our country and our freedoms. Thank you to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and their families who live with their loss.

tenor.gif

Peace.

LysleE

Reaction score
What a great day to recognize and thank all those veterans: past, present and future for putting their lives at-risk in the defense of our country!

On a personal note, Semper Fi to all the former Marines on this site!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Thank God for those who paid the ultimate price for their country and its people. We owe them the most respect humanly possible for their sacrifice.

Last edited: