Happy Mother's Day!

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all the moms out there a Happy Mother's Day and for the fellas, go do something nice for that little lady of yours! Mine has made me wash and wax the three cars (I did my motorcycle just for the principle of it) in addition to trim two trees (and now have a nice gash on my left shin from the chainsaw ... ok, it was really the branch that fell on it after I cut it with the chainsaw but it sounds cooler if I say I cut my leg with a chainsaw)

I'm off to install two new faucets in the guest bath and kid's bath ... and it's only 1:00 pm here - plenty of day for me to get stuck with more honey do's. If I have to suffer, you have to suffer!

Oh yeah, Happy Mommy's Day ... forgot the purpose for a sec there.

David

Reaction score
Nice gesture Reef. I just got from taking my Mom to lunch. Mexican food. It was delicious! :D

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
David said:
Nice gesture Reef. I just got from taking my Mom to lunch. Mexican food. It was delicious! :D

Who paid? Ha ha - just kidding ya. We're doing a BBQ over here for lunch (burgers, dogs, and shish kebobs) but the kiddies are taking mom out later tonight to a local restaurant that she's been wanting to go to for awhile. Had to make reservations three weeks ago because of how they booked up for the "special day!" Let's see, the kids have about $10 between them ... would have had $30 but the boy couldn't resist that super soaker yesterday - ha ha. I usually let the kids pay and slip the waiter the credit card and he returns their money as change - makes 'em feel special. ;)