Happy New Years

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well I'm gone and would like to Wish everyone here a safe and Happy New Years and just remember the Police will be out in full force so if you go out and drink be careful.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Well I'm gone and would like to Wish everyone here a safe and Happy New Years and just remember the Police will be out in full force so if you go out and drink be careful.

Thanks Dooms... same back at ya

TonyS

Reaction score
If you go out and drink...don't drive. That's as careful as you should be.

Happy New Years!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Goredskins said:
Also go Commanders!

we try and not use racial slurs on this board...

if you must call them the Washington Dannies or the Washington Wannabe's

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

Happy New Years Dooms.

Happy New Years everyone. Keep is fun and safe. Don't drink and drive... the life you save by not drinking and driving may not only be yours but also my child or another Cowboys fan.

Any resolutions out there???

I resolve to not turn my son into a momma's boy; to live and love hard; to stop smoking (like that will ever happen); to go see at least 2 games next season and to get revenge on my enemy... :)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Happy New Years to all my Cowboy brethren. Be safe out there and have fun.

Princess... kudos to your resolutions. Hope you meet everyone of them.

Now let's get a gift from either Atlanta or Philthy and then beat those Sheep!

GO COWBOYS! :starspin

Bizwah

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

I gotta agree with Princess here......and, maybe I'm reading the message wrong because it sounds like you're condoning drinking and driving by saying "the Police will be out in full force....be careful".

Thanks for the Happy New Year.....and if you drink don't be stupid and drive.

Sorry for the rant.....my POV on things changed a great deal after I had kids.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Princess said:
Happy New Years Dooms.

Happy New Years everyone. Keep is fun and safe. Don't drink and drive... the life you save by not drinking and driving may not only be yours but also my child or another Cowboys fan.

Any resolutions out there???

I resolve to not turn my son into a momma's boy; to live and love hard; to stop smoking (like that will ever happen); to go see at least 2 games next season and to get revenge on my enemy... :)

I gave up smoking after 20 plus years and I am sure you can do it too...I had cravings up to 18 months in (march will be 2 years for me) and went from about 150lbs to almost 200lbs... I am starting to lose the weight and don't miss the smoker's cough early in the morning... and though I still can't sing like I use to it is getting better... plus my 2 boys are real happy that their Dad quit (single Dad the boys live with me) as I am sure your little one will appreciate it... plus think of all the money you can save... I had the boys go over to their Mother's Mother's house for a week so I wouldn't be to cranky on them...

but you can do it..you have to believe and want it

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I gotta agree with Princess here......and, maybe I'm reading the message wrong because it sounds like you're condoning drinking and driving by saying "the Police will be out in full force....be careful".

Thanks for the Happy New Year.....and if you drink don't be stupid and drive.

Sorry for the rant.....my POV on things changed a great deal after I had kids.

Not condoning it but I'm not naive to think that people won't do it. All I'm saying is be careful and if you had to much to drink call a cab or a friend

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Ok... did everyone survive the New Year? Surprisingly, I stayed in. I went to the store earlier in the evening and saw how stupid everyone was acting and decided to not chance it...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Princess said:
Ok... did everyone survive the New Year? Surprisingly, I stayed in. I went to the store earlier in the evening and saw how stupid everyone was acting and decided to not chance it...
Safe and sound....I don't want to have to go back to work on Tuesday :(

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
lucky you... I gotta open my store up in the morning and I've been drinking since last night. I know I'm gonna hate myself in the morning