Happy song list

cowboyec

Reaction score

bring'n down the house.
historic aloha from hawaii-via satellite.
jan/'73.

cowboyec

Reaction score

this is why i'm a Elvis fan.
there is NOTHING like watchin' someone find themselves again.
thats whats so powerful about the '68 comeback...Elvis gets set free by the music.

cowboyec

Reaction score

august 1970.
vegas showroom...filmed for the documentary thats the way it is.
beautiful cover...featured on the soundtrack album.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Audio not very good on the first link, but just look at that crowd, that bounce is almost perfect. 2nd link better audio.

The Cult, saw them twice in the late 80's, early 90's. Still listen to them non stop.

Last edited:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm the biggest Valens fan. Had he lived, he would have progresses R&R just as the British invasion did. Look at the number of great songs he wrote at the age of 17. Amazing. He was just getting started.

He did have skills.

I posted The Cult Nirvana in here i think, when i did so i was thinking about you, if i remember right you are also a Cult fan. So many people don't realize just how awesome the Cult was in their prime. Ian Astbury was awesome in his day.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He did have skills.

I posted The Cult Nirvana in here i think, when i did so i was thinking about you, if i remember right you are also a Cult fan. So many people don't realize just how awesome the Cult was in their prime. Ian Astbury was awesome in his day.

Yup. Thanxs for your posts.

cowboyec

Reaction score

my favorite song from these glorious stax sessions in '73.
top 20 hit...off of the title album which was the last in the stax album trilogy...raised on rock,good times and promised land.
great rockin' classic...true essential in the Elvis canon.

cowboyec

Reaction score

another great track from his stax sessions in '73...from his promised land album.
*** kick'n and tcb'n.