FEATURED Happy Thanksgiving to all!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

:starspin:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

Sorry to hear this. Try to enjoy it. Hopefully the Cowboys will provide some smiles.

manster4ever

Reaction score

Prayers UP for your bro AC.....

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I saw this thread and had to check the date on my desktop. Thought maybe the wife let me sleep in and I missed a day haha

Happy Thanksgiving Cowboys fam!! Hope it's a fantastic one. Go Cowboys. Can you pu-lease bring us a Turkey Day win for once? How about another 40-3 drubbing? Is that too much to ask for? :D

Everybody enjoy the holiday, your family, the food, some football, and (hopefully for you) time off work with a nice 4 day weekend.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Dead Bird Day everyone.
Hopefully happy dead Giants day as well tomorrow, and then dead birds Sunday night, as the Eagles go down to the Pack.

I been under the weather since Saturday, though mostly better. So my son and his family will do their own thing at their place.
I will get too watch football all day with no interruptions. :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Everyone has something to be thankful for so please take the time to acknowledge it and celebrate our blessings. I'm thankful for good health and family, two things that I'm ashamed to admit I've taken for granted in years past. Not anymore!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Praying for your brother and family .
So sorry to hear your family is going through such a difficult time.

Praxit

Reaction score

..you hang in there brother. May the positive light find your brother to healthier ends soon. Keep cool, count the little things in life.

Lets hope, Dallas sends us off well into Dec. ;)..