Happy Thanksgiving...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know a lot of people have already hit the road to their destination(s). Everyone travel safe and enjoy family, good friends, food and memories.

As bad as the economy is, and as bad as it seems to get sometimes, we all have a whole lot to be thankful for, including this great board.

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Sarge :toast2:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Sarge;2444354 said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know a lot of people have already hit the road to their destination(s). Everyone travel safe and enjoy family, good friends, food and memories.

As bad as the economy is, and as bad as it seems to get sometimes, we all have a whole lot to be thankful for, including this great board.

You too and Happy Thanksgiving Day to the rest of the forum!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sarge;2444354 said:

Same to you and your family. Me and my family will be heading to Dallas in the early morning for the game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;2444358 said:
Same to you and your family. Me and my family will be heading to Dallas in the early morning for the game.

Enjoy the game Dooms!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Echo all good sentiments here.

Here's to wishing everyone a very happy, safe Holiday.

As always, to those who are far from home, prayers, thoughts and many thanks are with you all. God's speed home.

1fisher

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't load up on the Tryptophan (sp) and miss the game!!! :D

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all! May everyone enjoy good food, a fantastic family get together and our beloved Cowboys crushing the Seahawks.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Win or lose tomorrow, have a good one, y'all.

http://img385.*************/img385/2981/tomlt4.jpg

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
An interesting take on Thanksgiving from a BBC radio host who I heard last night: Thanksgiving is like a second Christmas, but even a bit better because there is no pressure to spend time and money buying presents.