Happy Thanksgiving...

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
Even if I'm Italian I thank you and wish the same Great Thanksgiving to you all.
I think it's a beautiful Holiday and I'd like to have it in Italy both for the Holiday itself and the Cowboys game tradition :D
Go Cowboys!! :star:

Big D

Reaction score
Tomorrow the world will have one more Cowboys fan! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img140.*************/img140/4741/galballoon1937bignosehv1.jpg

"Is that your nose or are you just happy to see me?"

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
On behalf of myself and my family...I would like to wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
have a great meal and enjoy what you have! Our founding fathers fought for our rights and freedoms and time to appreciate free speech, democracy and all that is great about this GREAT country.

Nors

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone in here a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving Day. I pray for all who may be traveling this Thanksgiving holiday to be with family, relatives, and friends.

I pray for all of our troops at home and away who serve this great country. Thank you all!

Enjoy your family's company. Enjoy the food. And enjoy the Dallas Cowboy's game.

God Bless!

:star:

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Fletch;2445398 said:
I just wanted to wish everyone in here a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving Day. I pray for all who may be traveling this Thanksgiving holiday to be with family, relatives, and friends.

I pray for all of our troops at home and away who serve this great country. Thank you all!

Enjoy your family's company. Enjoy the food. And enjoy the Dallas Cowboy's game.

God Bless!

:star:

Ditto!:) :star:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

I approve this thread! ;-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL COWBOY FANS!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone.

Best wishes from the Phillips and Stoltz families and... Go Cowboys

:D

P.S. Someone please pass the green bean casserole.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Blessings on this day of Thanksgiving to all the great zoners that make this place the best site on the net!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge;2444354 said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know a lot of people have already hit the road to their destination(s). Everyone travel safe and enjoy family, good friends, food and memories.

As bad as the economy is, and as bad as it seems to get sometimes, we all have a whole lot to be thankful for, including this great board.

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Sarge :toast2:

You to man and everyone else be safe eat a lot and have fun Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!1