Happy Thanksgiving

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I may not always agree with each of you, but it has been a pleasure discussing the Boys (even after a loss). I just want to say Thanks and for those traveling this holiday be safe, it's better to arrive late than not at all. And to the troops serving around the world who can't be home this time of year Thank you for your sacrafice and may God Bless you.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Have a safe one...

Dear Great Pumpkin....

All I want for Thanksgiving is a Dallas win and a turkey leg.

To beat some sence in the Eagle fans... :iggles:

Champsheart

Reaction score
Yes, to all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

and may the Cowboys turn the Broncos into Donkey Poop! :starspin

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Yes, to all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

and may the Cowboys turn the Broncos into Donkey Poop! :starspin

Here, here....
occasion14.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wishing all of you a GREAT Thanksgiving Weekend.

:cool: :starspin

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Wishing everyone.......you & yours a great Thanksgiving

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Day. And may God bless you all!

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Yes, to all the fabulous folks on here and their families...............a very safe and happy holiday.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone have a safe, happy Thanksgiving and remember, football is secondary on this day.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Sarge said:
Everyone have a safe, happy Thanksgiving and remember, football is secondary on this day.

Yes, food is first! :D

Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
jksmith... good post and I concur completely. I wish all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING week, safe travel, good food, enjoyable fellowship, happy Cowboys' game, no injuries, and especially to our troops, a safe thanksgiving time.

We are all privileged to live in America and I'm indebted to our troops who help make our freedom possible. I'm especially thankful to our Creator for divine favor and blessings upon this country.

Blessings upon all.

jem88

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice thoughts but I celebrated Thanksgiving a month and a half ago. On a side note, is it getting cold where any of you live? It's getting frigid here in Toronto. Woke up to -9 degrees (celsius) this morning and that wasn't including the wind (that calculates to 15 degrees fahrenheit.)

Rockytop6

Reaction score
jem88

This week I've been in TX, LA, and AL and the weather has been rather nice. At night it has been in the 40s and in the day time around 60+. The leaves are turning and it is cool enough to wear a light jacket but not cold enough to be bad.

I can feel for you because I lived in Montana when the temp was 20 to 30 below. Hope it warms up for you.

jem88

Reaction score
Rockytop6 said:
jem88

This week I've been in TX, LA, and AL and the weather has been rather nice. At night it has been in the 40s and in the day time around 60+. The leaves are turning and it is cool enough to wear a light jacket but not cold enough to be bad.

I can feel for you because I lived in Montana when the temp was 20 to 30 below. Hope it warms up for you.
I hope so too. Sadly, they are predicting a colder-than-average winter with high levels of snowfall.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
This is my favorite holiday. Is anyone with me? What's not to like? Dallas Cowboys, a feast, being with loved ones, etc. It has it all and is a lot cheaper than some other holidays.

jem88

Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
This is my favorite holiday. Is anyone with me? What's not to like? Dallas Cowboys, a feast, being with loved ones, etc. It has it all and is a lot cheaper than some other holidays.
It's interesting to me how it seems to be much more important in the States than here in Canada. Of course we do the family meal thing, but it doesn't seem to resonate in the same way. For me, I associate the holiday more with the changing colours and descending temperatures than I do with giving thanks. Any other Canadians feel the same way?

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Here's to everyone,Cowboys fans or not,Happy Thanksgiving.Hope everyone has a great day,and we play a great game with a BIG "W" at the end!!!!!:starspin