Recap: Hard Knocks Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Technology is to the point today where we can see how fast these guys are running on just regular stat lines. NFL NEXT GEN stats doesn’t back that claim up last year, only this year. Tony was faster on a weekly basis on his carries. Check it out if you don’t believe me. This year different story but we all know that. Pollard has obviously lost a step. I don’t disagree with Nate Newton though that you’re probably going to get the same out of Pollard as you will with Mostert and that McDaniel running scheme. Kudos to McDaniel for bringing Mostert over to Miami and realizing he was a hidden talent. He should have known it though being the offensive coordinator. At first it was Aikman talking about how more teams should copy the running scheme of San Francisco, now it’s Nate Newton, that’s good enough for me. Get to work on it Coach Mac!
I don't even think he was all that hidden. You could always see dude had major talent if he could just avoid the injury bug. Five teams gave up on him because he couldn't stay healthy. Maybe all it took was playing back in his home state for him to put it all together.