Hard to believe it's Week 12 already

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Looking forward to Bears/Pats game. It's hard to believe that we are already at week 12. With my the Boys playing on Thursday, it truly feels like a bye week this week. I honestly believe that's why we get stuck with a bye so early in the year. Anyways, we'll see what Da Bears do against a quality opponent.

Go Cowboys!:starspin

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yeah.. I am going through withdrawals here...

Rooting for Titans, Indy and......... yes... Washington today.... "Its not personal, its strictly business"

Carolina can lose too...:D

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I am already getting exciting about the draft, It seems like it was just last week I was whining that I couldn't wait for real football to be back on TV.

sago1

Reaction score
Must also admit I'm excited about the upcoming draft. For those of you who upset by that statement, don't be. It's not that I don't think our Cowboys weren't go far this year because they definitely will. But it's also because I know that 1 more draft/maybe 1 more good FA should give us the players to be a dominant team thru the rest of this decade and by dominant I mean at least 2 SB or more wins. We are a very young team and will get even younger with Bledsoe's departure along with maybe Vanderjagt & Fabini & maybe if Riveria & Singleton. Hopefully all will be replaced either by young guys already on the team or players we add in the draft/FA. In other words, I see a really good year for us happening this year but our dominance will even grow in the next few years.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
sago1;1188868 said:
Must also admit I'm excited about the upcoming draft. For those of you who upset by that statement, don't be. It's not that I don't think our Cowboys weren't go far this year because they definitely will. But it's also because I know that 1 more draft/maybe 1 more good FA should give us the players to be a dominant team thru the rest of this decade and by dominant I mean at least 2 SB or more wins. We are a very young team and will get even younger with Bledsoe's departure along with maybe Vanderjagt & Fabini & maybe if Riveria & Singleton. Hopefully all will be replaced either by young guys already on the team or players we add in the draft/FA. In other words, I see a really good year for us happening this year but our dominance will even grow in the next few years.

Don't worry Sir there are many here that will talk Draft w/ya 12 mo. out of the year. ;)

Plus it's the beginning of that Holiday season....might as well get your List ready for Santa. :)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Hey guys do you think that if the Giants lose, won't they be more fired up for the game against Dallas, giving htem a better chance to win?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1188879 said:
Hey guys do you think that if the Giants lose, won't they be more fired up for the game against Dallas, giving htem a better chance to win?

If the Giants lose today it would be 3 cosecutive loses...... The probablility of them losing 4......concerns me.

Then again if they lose today .... do they fold the tent?

:confused:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cbz40;1188889 said:
If the Giants lose today it would be 3 cosecutive loses...... The probablility of them losing 4......concerns me.

Then again if they lose today .... do they fold the tent?

:confused:

doesn't concern me one bit. I just want Shockey and Plexiglass to keep talking.