Hard to watch

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
im trying to think of what it is, but this team is missing something on defense. its had the names, apparently since the mid 00s, but i feel like whenever its needed, they always ocme up short.

the cowboys biggest game in 2007, when the cowboys were 13-3, they play that playoff game against the giants. cowboys take a 14-7 lead after bleeding 10+ minutes off the clock while driving 99 yards. what happens? within 3 minutes, eli and the giants walk right down the field and score right before halftime, completely wiping out all momentum the cowboys regained. it happeend last week against the chargers, and they let peyton walk all over them tonight.

what is this defense missing? are the players just vastly overrated? or are they missing the whole it factor? help me understand what im watching because it makes me sick.!!!!!

Frozen700

Reaction score
I'm just glad we can't blame the safeties...

All manning did was dink and dunk, but we could not stop it.

It's a scheme issue, and a few slow guys

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
players have come and gone. is it the system? were the guys just not that good to begin with? are we snakebit? im just sick and tired of always being disappointed.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
I'm just glad we can't blame the safeties...

All manning did was dink and dunk, but we could not stop it.

It's a scheme issue, and a few slow guys

Barry Church is bad and Will Allen wasnt exactly covering himself with glory.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Barry church isn't bad.

And he played with a broken nose today.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
He is lost in coverage and a big reason why this team is making everyone they play look like world beaters.

coult44

Reaction score
OUR SAFTIES ARE FREEEEKIN HORRIBLE, What the heck were you watching to make you think any different.