Harrington and Carr

joseephuss

Reaction score
I can't believe just how poorly these two QBs are doing so far this year. I guess 4 games is still early, but they aren't doing well at all. At the time they were drafted, I didn't think either would be an upper echelon QB. I did think that both would be servicable if not decent starters. Neither is at this point in their career.

Carr at least has some excuses. He has probably the worse line in NFL history. He is on pace to be sacked over 100 times. I think he has the record of 76, which occurred his rookie season. You would think Houston could come up with a better offensive line after 3 years. He has only one good receiving threat. He has a good running back in Dominick Davis, but you can't tell how good because of that line. Even with all that or despite all that, I expected Carr to be better in his 4th year. That is a guy that may need a change of scenery. If I were him, I would want one.

Harrington is just bad. Of the two, I thought he would be the least likely to be a top tier NFL QB. But come on, you don't have to be a top tier QB to be decent and for your team to be successful in today's NFL. I didn't imagine that he would be as bad as he is. He has a good offensive line. He has only been sacked 61 times in his career. That is in 48 starts and 50 appearances. That isn't bad at all. He has the receiving threats on the outside and at tight end. He has a pretty good running back. It is all on him. Major dissappointment.

Just to let you know. I am not advocating pursuing either guy to QB Dallas. I am just amazed at the lack of development of these two guys.