Harrison released

slomoxn

Reaction score
DanteEXT;5018540 said:
http://i214.***BLOCKED***/albums/cc45/snesfreak/2eob77t.gif

No thanks

Doesn't look good I'll admit but we have not one player that plays with that kinda fire. I don't know what ticked him off for that sequence to happen but any player on our team would have allowed and accepted it, which means it would happen again. I'm willing to bet the whole Cardinals team didn't do whatever made him mad again for the rest of the game, intimidation, we have none.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
slomoxn;5018665 said:
Doesn't look good I'll admit but we have not one player that plays with that kinda fire. I don't know what ticked him off for that sequence to happen but any player on our team would have allowed and accepted it, which means it would happen again. I'm willing to bet the whole Cardinals team didn't do whatever made him mad again for the rest of the game, intimidation, we have none.
They call that roid rage and 15 yards.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
slomoxn;5018665 said:

That's not playing with fire. That's being an dirty ***hole.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Breaking news - if he's so good, why did the Steelers let him walk?

Answer - 35 years old and not nearly as productive when he's not juiced up.

slomoxn

Reaction score
DanteEXT;5018710 said:
That's not playing with fire. That's being an dirty ***hole.

Yes he is and has shown himself to be throughout, is it roid rage? Well I know a few people that take HGH and that isn't one of the side effects, dirty @@@$$$$, more than likely the answer but it would still be nice to have someone on this team that isn't trying to be Clark Kent, just one player that plays with something other than a business mans approach. JG is trying to find the passion I hope they are able to find some fire also. Oh, no I don't want him here, too old.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
perrykemp;5018535 said:
Past two seasons:

Spencer -> 30 games, 17 sacks

Harrison -> 24 Games, 15 sacks

Perfect stat comparison, Harrison has 2 less sacks in 6 less games, Yep Harrison all day, plus he's cheaper.

But wait, can Harrison play DE, I know Spencer could, give me Spencer, Harrison at 6 ft is best for LB and I think we go with what we have. Drafting a nice prospect in the 3rd or 4th at LB is a better way to go

Q_the_man

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;5018568 said:
Interesting point.

I think this is intersting also:

Per PFF...

In 2011 Harrison had a +23.1 rating.

In 2011 Spencer had a +3.2 rating.

In 2012 Harrison had a +2.9 rating.

In 2012 Spencer had a +23.0 rating.

Spencer got better, Harrison got horrible

Frozen700

Reaction score
Erik_H;5018531 said:
I can't figure it out. Not sure if its just naive and very young posters or just people who think "Hey I'm gonna write something ******** to see the reaction I get." I don't really understand the latter, but I guess the need for attention outweighs the need to be respected.

I am as guilty as anyone in feeding that need by writing this of course.

It's obvious most here do it for attention, I doubt everyone is just that naive. Especially after seeing so many get roasted fr it.

It's all about "Hey look at me"

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
He will goto Cleveland.

He is from Akron, Ohio, and has said on record he grew up a Browns fan.
He played for Ray Horton who is now the Browns D.Coordinator.
He is familiar with Jimmy Haslam III(Used to be a minority owner of the Steelers, now owns the Browns)
They have a lot of money, and the need.
Just connecting the dots.