Harry Kane to Bayern Munich

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Tottenham has a management issue. I watched the All or Nothing from 2020 and they are on their 4-5 coach etc. Just a poorly run club. Kane deserved a break. Now Son on his own

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Tottenham has a management issue. I watched the All or Nothing from 2020 and they are on their 4-5 coach etc. Just a poorly run club. Kane deserved a break. Now Son on his own

Definitely, Kane now should be able to win some trophies. I will say Tottenham have a decent coach, but that hasn't mattered in the past. They're a big club, but they'll probably never win anything.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well for Bayern this will only pay off if he gets them a champions league win. They win the Bundesliga with one arm behind their back, so no contest there.

I'm an Eintracht Frankfurt Fan but I wish them well, hopefully they can win it all to break up the premier league/la Liga party.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well for Bayern this will only pay off if he gets them a champions league win. They win the Bundesliga with one arm behind their back, so no contest there.

I'm an Eintracht Frankfurt Fan but I wish them well, hopefully they can win it all to break up the premier league/la Liga party.

It'll be nice if Kane can win a Champions League Final with them.