Has anybody heard from Cajun Cowboy?

hendog

Reaction score
Let's all say a prayer for him tonite and all the people in harms way on the Gulf Coast. I almost feel guilty for thinking about football in a time of such terrible tragedy and loss for our fellow friends and America. God bless you all.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
as you were typing this i was making a thread about asthmafield. yes, we all need to keep everyone in our prayers..........this will probably go down as the worst natural disaster this country has ever seen.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
as you were typing this i was making a thread about asthmafield. yes, we all need to keep everyone in our prayers..........this will probably go down as the worst natural disaster this country has ever seen.

Disaster Yes -

Has aways to go to top the disaster that hit Galvaston Texas circa 1900.

doomsday_II

Reaction score
Cajun moved to I think Tennessee. He posted on the politicalzone yesterday so he's good to go!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
doomsday_II said:
Cajun moved to I think Tennessee. He posted on the politicalzone yesterday so he's good to go!

Yes... he moved to Nashville a couple of months back... CC is ok...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajun moved to Nashville to start a cult and is doing fine right now.

:p:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Cajun moved to Nashville to start a cult and is doing fine right now.

:p:

Any truth to the rumor his cult worships the bear?? :eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear said:
Any truth to the rumor his cult worships the bear?? :eek:

You know how rumors are so who can put any trust in them...but the rumor I had was that it was an Ant Eater. :laugh1:

toon8.jpg

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know how rumors are so who can put any trust in them...but the rumor I had was that it was an Ant Eater. :laugh1:

toon8.jpg

I never knew God had the voice of Jackie Mason...

MAN am I disappointed... ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
I never knew God had the voice of Jackie Mason...

MAN am I disappointed... ;)

:laugh2:

Hey Ant...I have a bone to pick wit you.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Thanks Hendog for the thoughts and Prayers. I am in Nashville as DoomsdayII said. I have family and friends there though. Family is fine. AS for the cult, we are looking at a mascot but all we can find is a guy who wears ski caps in the summer. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cajuncowboy said:
Thanks Hendog for the thoughts and Prayers. I am in Nashville as DoomsdayII said. I have family and friends there though. Family is fine. AS for the cult, we are looking at a mascot but all we can find is a guy who wears ski caps in the summer. :D

I can be your buddha of the board. :p:

silverbear

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

toon8.jpg

There's just no accounting for taste...

Edit-- Aw, DAYUM, I had to go and waste my 2000th post on bein' a wisea$$...

Well, on second thought, maybe that's appropriate... and maybe I'll pay closer attention when I get to 3000... LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:

I'm glad to hear your family's doing well, pal, I know that must be a load off your mind...

Stay far away from guys who wear ski caps in the summer, all most all of 'em are seriously deranged...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I'm glad to hear your family's doing well, pal, I know that must be a load off your mind...

Stay far away from guys who wear ski caps in the summer, all most all of 'em are seriously deranged...

Thanks SB, and it sure is. Just waitin' on hearing from some friends now. A little worried at this point but still beliving for the best.

As for the ski cap thingy. I know what ya mean. :D