Has anyone else noticed ESPN

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
They show you a clip of a Cowboys segment early in the show. Then wait for the very end of the show to show you the clip. I've been seeing this go on for years, maybe they understand that the majority of football fans like the Cowboys and in an effort to bolster their ratings they give you blue balls the entire show and show you a miserable biased 3 minute piece.

Try to find the subject and predicate of that run-on.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
they do this for almost every segment. They only do it so more people will sit there and watch their show.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
The Cowboys clip currently airing also just started with some radio show guy calling in and saying that BP is a moron and that our organization makes him want to puke.

I love it.

TEK2000

Reaction score
Its called a teaser.. every broadcast station does this. Right down to the AM radio stations and local news shows.

Show a clip of a "hot" topic you're going to show at the beginning... then show the full story at the end of the show to keep people watching.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is why there are recording devices.....I always use to tape it, then FF through the crap.

Now it's all just crap, always a negative spin on it, so rarely watch it.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
They don't do it for other teams though. It seems like the Cowboys are towards the end of every broadcast.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Why watch ESPN? You can find all the latest news right here at the zone. These guys and gals around here do an excellent job at keeping us up to date on everything in Dallas.

I tip my hat to em and say thanks.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong I'm on the Zone everyday for the most up to date and comprehensive analysis. But even if they're biased - the gang with Boom, TJ, Mike, and Jaws aren't THAT bad.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah it makes me mad. They always do that. They don't want you to see the Cowboys and then switch the channel (which we would all do most of the time).