Has anyone ever been to Heinz Field

JBS

Reaction score
hey guys, I am thinking about making a trip up to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the game...has anyone ever been to Heinz Field? If so, how was the experience? How is it in reference to the Linc? is comparable or is it not even close to as bad as the linc? Thanks in advance.

bigE79

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2463962 said:
hey guys, I am thinking about making a trip up to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the game...has anyone ever been to Heinz Field? If so, how was the experience? How is it in reference to the Linc? is comparable or is it not even close to as bad as the linc? Thanks in advance.
i was there and the actual experience wasnt bad and its not even in the same world as the linc...hope that helps:star:

Glockster

Reaction score
I live in Pittsburgh and have been to Heinz Field about a dozen times or so for hated Steeler games and Pitt games. Don't worry, I've been a Cowboys fan through and through for 41 years and i root against the Steelers eevry single week!

Heinz Field is quite lame compared to Investo Field in Denver, which is the only other stadium I've been in recently.

I'll be at tomorrows game in blue and silver!

BTW, please go vote for Ware/Ellis as the better outside linebacker duo vs. the Steelers Harrison/Woodley.

The Pittsburgh Post-gazette is running a poll for the best outside linebacker duo: the Cowboys Ware/Ellis vs. the Steelers Harrison/Woodley. The poll ends today (Saturday). Please vote and get your friends to vote too. If you delete cookies, you can keep re-entering the page and vote again!

http://www.post-gazette.com/polls/de...sp?pollID=2823

I'll be at the game tomorrow so go Cowboys! :star:

links18

Reaction score
I drove past Heinz field last night at about 4AM. It was very, very cold. :(

juck

Reaction score
yes,its open on one end and very windy and the cold comes rightoff the river,they obviously built it for them to have an advantage.3 rivers stadium was better and had turf.

bigE79

Reaction score
Glockster;2463968 said:
I live in Pittsburgh and have been to Heinz Field about a dozen times or so for hated Steeler games and Pitt games. Don't worry, I've been a Cowboys fan through and through for 41 years and i root against the Steelers eevry single week!

Heinz Field is quite lame compared to Investo Field in Denver, which is the only other stadium I've been in recently.

I'll be at tomorrows game in blue and silver!

BTW, please go vote for Ware/Ellis as the better outside linebacker duo vs. the Steelers Harrison/Woodley.

The Pittsburgh Post-gazette is running a poll for the best outside linebacker duo: the Cowboys Ware/Ellis vs. the Steelers Harrison/Woodley. The poll ends today (Saturday). Please vote and get your friends to vote too. If you delete cookies, you can keep re-entering the page and vote again!

http://www.post-gazette.com/polls/de...sp?pollID=2823

I'll be at the game tomorrow so go Cowboys! :star:
i went to cast my vote and we are killing them:laugh2: ....GO WARE & ELLIS:star:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
What's the over-under on false starts from Flo tomorrow? That crowd + those speed rushers won't help his cause.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
The weather and field will help Flo with the speed. The false starts will still come though. I'll go with 3.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
bbgun;2464314 said:
What's the over-under on false starts from Flo tomorrow? That crowd + those speed rushers won't help his cause.

I wouldn't exactly call Harrison a speed rusher.

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2463962 said:

no...thanks for asking though :D