Has anyone here bought tickets from Stub Hub?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I was looking for tickets to the Det game and DC.com didn't have two seats that were together. I found some on stubhub.com but wasn't sure how it worked.

Reaction score
I bought tickets from there for the Dallas game at SF. We had great seats at a decent price. I belive Stub Hub is a middle man and insures that the seller and bid complete the deal. I believe Stub Hub already has the tickets in hand and sends them to you.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:
I bought tickets from there for the Dallas game at SF. We had great seats at a decent price. I belive Stub Hub is a middle man and insures that the seller and bid complete the deal. I believe Stub Hub already has the tickets in hand and sends them to you.
Do you bid on them or buy them on the spot?

Swanny

Reaction score
i bought some Milwaukee Brewer opening day tickets and Brewers vs. Cubs tickets there, i liked using stub hub i think they give you a 10 dollar gift card when u get your tickets in the mail for your next purchase

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'd suggest waiting until the game gets a little closer and then finding something on Ebay.

Ebay prices will be close in line with Stub Hub and other re-sellers... but as the game gets closer, there will come a point when the ebay price will start dropping. About a week out from the game day, ebay prices usually drop pretty close to face-value.