Has anyone looked into the Tartarian World Empire theory?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Whether true or not it is talked about by Russian historians including one during the time of putin

dsturgeon

Reaction score
There is not a world wide truthful recording of history. Whole peoples have been wiped out, bred out, manipulated. Etc. There are places and people that have been written of that no one knows their location. Language changes with war that causes people and places to be called by different names. They dig up cities and find stuff that changes the locations of what was thought to be known of history, and make guesses and rewrite it

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
OIF.iIeZQAWey4BUznc7gkqNYw

I just watched day shift. I did not realize how badly the infestation of vampires has become in california

It reminded me of something I heard about the island of California part of tartaria, named for the goddess Calafia, who ruled the island with griffons. She fed the flesh of men to the giffons to keep spanish invaders away. She commanded a fleet of ships with which she ruled and maintained surrounding islands of baja and hawaii. She had an aerial defense force of griffons native to california to protect the land.

OIP.9W3cX6DD9IKXXgQngYTLdgHaLH
OIP.xtCzuFEa7oqspwVPVq7u6QHaKe
OIP.izUAOuvha6zeAlUGV0Dd7wAAAA

cave art of Calafia in california.

OIP.WfyFqeK3aZKfM_aqrVK3swHaE7
OIP.SBxX0hq35bq9mj2jAhA-9gAAAA

current murals

OIP.R4nedQ5tRjmQmkn6qOXVdgHaFE
OIP.8V9lI5FWNlbX46VlOT_6EgHaE8
OIP.hFW-SBNhJi121SOALHupFQHaFO

old maps of california as an island, (maybe the water receded, and it was a giant panning of gold in the area)

California, island of man eating griffons, infested with vampires, and ruled by goddess calaifa.

Last edited: