Has anyone seen the new movie Thanksgiving yet?

joseephuss

Reaction score
I hadn't heard about this movie until I came across this thread. Really wasn't planning on watching it, but now I will because of the ridiculous take I've seen in this thread. I now want to be part of the hypocritical, double standard crowd. I also looked up news about the movie and read that Eli Roth is already working on a sequel.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a ridiculous take.
Yep...Stupid Take.

I guess everyone is pulling the same tactics of cartoons as well.
I mean if people are so stupid that they are willing to be manipulated by make believe entertainment.

That might work for those with mental issues. But they might do the same where they seen that stuff or not.

This harkens back to the idiotic groups blaming heavy metal music for making their kids kill themselves.
Making up stories that they are secret devil messages if you play the records backwords. Saying that ozzy says I tell you to end your life when he said I tell you to enjoy life. Binging in Judas Priest and trying to say there were secret messages of Kill Kill Kill in a song.

Some of these same people preach about personal responsibility but then want to blame entertainment for the ills of society.

talk about double standards....personal responsibility...kids do bad...blame everything but the parents. Blame music, blame movies, blame video games or blame other issues we do not bring up on this forum.