Has Jerry spoke

slick325

Reaction score
He'll have his weekly appearance on The Fan tomorrow, I'm sure. Since it wasn't a home game, I don't think he held his usual outside the locker room Q&A.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hi, I usually don't start threads, but I can't find anything from Jerry after the 49ers debacle. Has he made any comments on the record? I keep searching and come up empty. Thanks.
Yes "Uhhhh hmmm I want to give my hats off to the 49ers, they played a great game, great defense, great offensive weapons, Uhhhh hmmm we feel like we made a lot of great plays out there, unfortunately we had some mistakes, but I'm proud about how we fought to come back at the end, we're really proud at how we're looking going forward!"

dupree89

Reaction score
Yes "Uhhhh hmmm I want to give my hats off to the 49ers, they played a great game, great defense, great offensive weapons, Uhhhh hmmm we feel like we made a lot of great plays out there, unfortunately we had some mistakes, but I'm proud about how we fought to come back at the end, we're really proud at how we're looking going forward!"
he'll often toss in a "not to sound trite..."
ever notice that?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Hopefully he can talk about liking his guys and can't afford to get anyone to help next year because they have to sign Parsons.

dupree89

Reaction score
Hopefully he can talk about liking his guys and can't afford to get anyone to help next year because they have to sign Parsons.
stephen kinda hinted at that during the pre-game yesterday...he was asked if there could be any deadline deals to be made. His answer was a very generic "well, we always are interested but the salary cap is a very real thing"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’ve haven’t heard any of Jerry’s ums and huhs since his last radio interview a couple of days ago. Probably knows he’ll get more questions about McCarthy‘s job security.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve haven’t heard any of Jerry’s ums and huhs since his last radio interview a couple of days ago. Probably knows he’ll get more questions about McCarthy‘s job security.
we uhhh feel like uhhhhhh hmmm licks lips, that our Dallas cowboys are uhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuh lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just listened to Stephen on the radio and nothing but excuses. He continues to spin he likes the players and won’t accept the fact this isn’t a good team. He sounds down in the dumps but won’t come to grips that he and his old man put together a garbage unit that’s stinking it up.