Has Jerry spoke

gtb1943

Reaction score
IT is interesting that so far nothing from Big Enos and the usual BS from LIttle Enos

Aven8

Reaction score
Hi, I usually don't start threads, but I can't find anything from Jerry after the 49ers debacle. Has he made any comments on the record? I keep searching and come up empty. Thanks.
No but Stephen has, and Jerry Jr has a neck injury and Charlotte has a rib injury and both are day to day….

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IT is interesting that so far nothing from Big Enos and the usual BS from LIttle Enos
Others have said "Little Enos" has already spoken (last couple posts of page 1)...

Just listened to Stephen on the radio and nothing but excuses. He continues to spin he likes the players and won’t accept the fact this isn’t a good team. He sounds down in the dumps but won’t come to grips that he and his old man put together a garbage unit during the offseason.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Others have said "Little Enos" has already spoken (last couple posts of page 1)...
like I said the Usual BS from Little Enos bleating about the Cap.
Any hillbilly from West Virginia could outdo those two losers

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hi, I usually don't start threads, but I can't find anything from Jerry after the 49ers debacle. Has he made any comments on the record? I keep searching and come up empty. Thanks.
Would be great if for once said nothing.

Most (all?) franchises don't have the owner talking publically after every single game.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Would be great if for once said nothing.

Most (all?) franchises don't have the owner talking publically after every single game.
I cannot remember any owner since Al Davis sticking his nose in it all the time
Not even Snyder was seen anywhere like Jethro