Has The Cowboys Superbowl Drought

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bellichick will now be leaving New England.

Dynasties almost always coincide with a new coach and a long relationship with a good quarterback.

That appears to be what is now in Dallas here and now...with Mike McCarthy and Dak Prescott. CD Lamb does that box markoff for the trio. Next season a top running back and here they go.

Jipper

Reaction score
It's not a Super Bowl drought. It's a divisional round drought. They haven't won in the divisional round in almost 3 decades.
Yeah I said the same, we get past that and it will be a whole new mind set

starfan1

Reaction score
am i wrong ?
Some of Our fans our knuckleheads . Just watch the game thread today if the cowboys get down and see how they react

They don’t understand the nuances of a football team and are quick to blame the qb as a scapegoat

I’ve said all along skelator is the main blame

Eddie

Reaction score
I love all this Super Bowl talk ... especially when we're getting lambasted 21-3 at halftime.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Effected fans ability to really appreciate what we have or have had in quarterbacks like Tony Romo and Dak Prescott.
What we have are the same number of Lombardi trophies that we had prior to those QB's. Or NFC championship game appearances. Or divisional round game victories.

But hey, at least we are still #1 in tv ratings, merch sales and team valuation!