Has there ever been a Great player for the Eagles.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I understand that I was the brunt of your joke. I'm not as quick witted as you, so you got me good (yuck, yuck). But I do have a good sense of humor. smile.

Meant every word about Rodger Starbuck!

No hurt feelings then? ;)

d72790.f.jpg

AJM1613

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Doug Brzezinski

Brzezinski was a backup for Welbourn for his first four seasons in the NFL. Welbourn was hurt a lot (he missed his rookie season, so Brzezinski started the whole year and missed five games in 2002). He signed with the Panthers before last season and was a backup who was hurt in their first game. He started the first eight games this year and then went on IR.

I wouldn't call him a great player. :)

Back to the original post:

White and Benarik are one of the greatest ever at their position. Jerome Brown was on his way before he died.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Brzezinski was a backup for Welbourn for his first four seasons in the NFL. Welbourn was hurt a lot (he missed his rookie season, so Brzezinski started the whole year and missed five games in 2002). He signed with the Panthers before last season and was a backup who was hurt in their first game. He started the first eight games this year and then went on IR.

I wouldn't call him a great player. :)

Back to the original post:

White and Benarik are one of the greatest ever at their position. Jerome Brown was on his way before he died.

I think Reggie is your team's greatest ever player. In typical sad-sack Eagles fashion, however, he will always be best remembered as the guy who ressurected the Packers. He will go to the HOF as a Packer, and in 20 years, no one outside of Eastern Pennyslvania will even remember he played for y'all. ;)