has this been discussed?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
with all the attention going to T.O.(of course) ....it got me thinking about a possible real problem for a longer stint.....

If it is true that the WRs are upset with Romo including RW11 and Crayton.....what does that mean for the future without T.O. .....has RW11 been here long enough to start a rift with Romo...his QB for the next 4-7 years? I would hate to think that there is already problems stewing between those two.....

you would think after finally getting out of Detroit he wouldnt be part of this... which is why i tend to beleive that this story is largely exagerated.......

after Craytons last season playoff performance should be happy Romo ever looks at him in a game ....

MONT17

Reaction score
put yourself in their position... here it is, u have all of these weapons on one side of the ball and a QB who cant/wont get you the ball!

you will get frustrated and ask why?

my thing is noone wants to say the obvious... noone wants to talk about the elephant in the room! This team has outgrown Romo, meaning they need a Tom Brady or a Peyton Manning type guy who can take charge! the coach is not going to take charge... is he?

this team needs leadership and a stronger arm at the trigger!

Weak arm/minded QBs dont win SUPER BOWLS! look it up!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
MONT17;2485324 said:
put yourself in their position... here it is, u have all of these weapons on one side of the ball and a QB who cant/wont get you the ball!

you will get frustrated and ask why?

my thing is noone wants to say the obvious... noone wants to talk about the elephant in the room! This team has outgrown Romo, meaning they need a Tom Brady or a Peyton Manning type guy who can take charge! the coach is not going to take charge... is he?

this team needs leadership and a stronger arm at the trigger!

Weak arm/minded QBs dont win SUPER BOWLS! look it up!

Brad Johnson comes to mind.....

Romo has just as strong as an arm as Eli does.

Trent Dilfer didn't have a huge arm...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you but the only problems are in the minds of some here. The players are worrying about playing the Giants.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I've seen many interviews with Roy on DC.com, and every single time, I've come away impressed with how team-oriented he is and how much he seems to "get it". He usually gives pretty much the perfect answer and never seems like a diva.

So I don't think there will be any long-term problems with Roy.

Still, I wouldn't want the young receivers following TO's lead.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2485356 said:
I hate to break it to you but the only problems are in the minds of some here. The players are worrying about playing the Giants.

:worthy2: