Hate, hate

Gilbert_Gottfried

Reaction score
....that Dallas did not get Deebo Samuel. Dak is ok. Take needs weapons around him. Samuel was the ultimate slot weapon.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Thornhill, Adderly and Rapp on the board and we take a nickel rusher DT with character concerns.

Gosh this team kills me.

Me too, Adderly was my top rated S, and a playmaking FS we've been targeting. Chargers got both Safeties I was hoping for back 2 back years and I hate that team with a passion.

I hope they are right about Hill, and I think they got value in the 3rd which covers them along the o-line for the 2020 season.

We've got a lot of work to do day 3, but I think they showed they aren't necessarily looking to draft for just this year but also prepare for the future. They still have just under 20 million in cap space they can look into the next wave of cuts to fill in spots this year. Also, one thing to consider they are probably not going to get any comp picks next year, so don't plan on many future picks being traded if any.

timb2

Reaction score
Don't you guys know???We have Jason Witten all of 37 years old of him who can make all these catches with his speed timed by a calendar. Prescott all he has to do is throw for 5 yards and that is the Garrett philosophy. GIVE IT TO MY BUDDY WITTEN SO HE CAN PAD HIS STATS..No this offense won't be predictable....Note to everyone.Keep sharps objects from me so I won't hurt myself after this horrible draft.