Hate to start another Quinn thread, but...

fortdick

Reaction score
Has anyone looked to see what folks are saying on Dolphins boards? I can't find any by searching. Well, none that have a lot of postings.

I really think they were the worst team in this draft. Passing Quinn and reaching for Ginn. They wasted their first round.

adamknite

Reaction score
fortdick;1483993 said:
Has anyone looked to see what folks are saying on Dolphins boards? I can't find any by searching. Well, none that have a lot of postings.

I really think they were the worst team in this draft. Passing Quinn and reaching for Ginn. They wasted their first round.

All the dolphin fans I know have disappeared. I believe the police are investigating the situation.

fortdick

Reaction score
adamknite;1484000 said:
All the dolphin fans I know have disappeared. I believe the police are investigating the situation.

Mass suicide? They didn't cut off parts first like that group in San Diego that thought the space ship was taking them, did they?

adamknite

Reaction score
fortdick;1484010 said:
Mass suicide? They didn't cut off parts first like that group in San Diego that thought the space ship was taking them, did they?

Nobody knows, it's just like the vanished out of thin air. The strangest part is that after they disappeared a group of people moved in immediatly aftetwards all wearing paper bags on their heads. Strangest thing.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All you needed to know was their reaction when Cameron (sp?) came out to announce the pick.

The crowd was chanting Quinn Quinn and he said Ginn and the boos started flying.

However I am sure you heard and saw that by now.

One other thing I saw though. I can not remember which show it was on but it was one of the sports center segments and one of the guys said he was down in Miami during the draft.

Said he was out in town walking around (probably getting something to eat or whatever) and said you could hear people inside some of the shops BOOING as the pick was announced.:laugh2:

I think that pick was a shock to everybody but the Dolphins and maybe Ginn.

Also there was something said that a reporter asked the owner if he thinks it was the right pick or if it will work out and his reply was something like...IT BETTER BE...whatever the exact quote was it sounded like if it did not work out heads would roll.

JPM

Reaction score
fortdick;1484010 said:

Mass suicide ? Probably the work of this guy.
heavens-gate.jpg

He came back just for Dolphin fans

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I can see passing on Quinn. But for Ted Ginn? That's a battle of the two most overrated players in the draft.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JPM;1484036 said:
heavens-gate.jpg

I could use a pair of nikes, wonder if they have any left over. :p:

fortdick

Reaction score
JPM;1484036 said:
heavens-gate.jpg

That's him. I instinctively crossed my legs!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;1484048 said:
I hope they are not worse then the Browns in 08

You know what is funny.

Every year I complain about the local channels showing all of the steelers, bengals and browns games.

This year I will actually have a reason to watch some of the browns games and yell for them to lose lose lose.

:laugh2:

JPM

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1484050 said:
I could use a pair of nikes, wonder if they have any left over. :p:

You could always take these

deadsm.jpg

That was in poor taste.:eek::