Hate us with Passion...

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I was over @ ES. Just lurking at wut they think. Nuthing new, they had like 2-3 threads, of course thanking the jags for the win etc. I feel i need to take a look and just get pumped up for next week. hahaha not that I need it much, haha

They agreed its gonna be a tough game, but sum guys just think they are totally gonna kill us!!! we'll see. I hope TO has sumthing special for his 2 TD's. :D btw, they seem to keep on bringin up ''THEY OWN US!!'' bc of the 2 wins last year. hahaha they seem to forget we owned them for so many years now. but anyway, we know wussup...

Cowboys will show whos daddy...

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
' I went to ES, guess what, guess what ... ' (willing to bet you are under 25 years of age)

Who cares ?

What does that have to do with anything ?

Commanders have an equal chance of playing poorly tomorrow.

Relax.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
' I went to ES, guess what, guess what ... ' (willing to bet you are under 25 years of age)

Who cares ?

What does that have to do with anything ?

Commanders have an equal chance of playing poorly tomorrow.

Relax.

Wut does my age have to do with this? I just commented on wut you guys are saying. so...see ya' on sunday. ;)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Wut does my age have to do with this? I just commented on wut you guys are saying. so...see ya' on sunday. ;)

Actually you didnt comment on what people were saying, you started the post.

Sunday sounds good, bring your popcorn.

Your age points to your immaturity and how you want to read an opponents board to not increase your football knowledge, but rather to try to stir the pot for no reason.

I dont try to stir the pot on this board, I try to give my opinion and talk a little smack from time to time (nothing wrong with that) , and give some of you guys a different outlook on things.