Haters and losers in control

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
of this board for at least a year. I've already had a few posts after the GB directed at me for supporting the Cowboys. "See I told you they suck". "Told you they would lose". They're reveling in the losing. They'll be dominating this board for months. I'm sure we will also see some of the Romo haters come back out as well. For the 2 or 3 real Cowboy fans out there just hang in there. The seeds have been planted and a Garrett led Cowboy team with Romo at the helm will prevail over the losers and the haters soon.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
of this board for at least a year. I've already had a few posts after the GB directed at me for supporting the Cowboys. "See I told you they suck". "Told you they would lose". They're reveling in the losing. They'll be dominating this board for months. I'm sure we will also see some of the Romo haters come back out as well. For the 2 or 3 real Cowboy fans out there just hang in there. The seeds have been planted and a Garrett led Cowboy team with Romo at the helm will prevail over the losers and the haters soon.

I admire your ability to remain entrenched in what I consider a comedy of problems that stem from bad coahes, players just raking in checks, and smothering ownership.

That said, it's bush league to attack someone personally just because they "believe". We should all remember that we one believed just as strong as @AmberBeer too. This should never be personal. I would like to believe deep down inside we all want to see our Boys succeed.

Sorry to hear you're dealing with lame personal attacks @AmberBeer. Not cool. Everyone is upset and perhaps they should go for a run and then post after the endorphins have been released elsewhere..lol

Its only going to get worse. We are 20 years into mediocrity with no end in sight. I'm going to pass around a collection plate for the mods.

Last edited:

cml750

Reaction score
:facepalm: Move this to the Rant zone please!!! This is the epitome of a rant. For somebody to suggest that fans are haters just because they recognize a problem with the team and would like it corrected???? As if you are only a true fan if you accept EVERYTHING the team does no matter how bad or how stupid it is. Post like this leave me SMH.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

If your skin is that thin, you should not be here. I have news for you. Every single pro sports forum in existence is almost identical to this one. You are not going to find your Shangri-La in a sports forum. Ignore the bums.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If your skin is that thin, you should not be here. I have news for you. Every single pro sports forum in existence is almost identical to this one. You are not going to find your Shangri-La in a sports forum. Ignore the bums.

And that's a sad commentary.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
:facepalm: Move this to the Rant zone please!!! This is the epitome of a rant. For somebody to suggest that fans are haters just because they recognize a problem with the team and would like it corrected???? As if you are only a true fan if you accept EVERYTHING the team does no matter how bad or how stupid it is. Post like this leave me SMH.

Yeah this might deserve to be in the rantzone but what he says is true. Did you read what he said? Fans of the Cowboys don't revel in the fact that the Cowboys lose. It is one thing to point out specific details as to why this team loses and stinks, but not to prove "your daddy can beat up their daddy"

If a Cowboys fans says this team sucks, it is usually followed with an opinion of how to fix it.

I agree with the OP in saying that only a fake fan would rub a Cowboys loss in another fans face. Enough said

Gaede

Reaction score
Love this kind of post. Back when Garrett was hired 80% of the posts were proclaiming his eventual ascent into greatness

Now that this fiction has been shattered, and there are literally no excuses left, it's the 'haters' fault.

cml750

Reaction score
Yeah this might deserve to be in the rantzone but what he says is true. Did you read what he said? Fans of the Cowboys don't revel in the fact that the Cowboys lose. It is one thing to point out specific details as to why this team loses and stinks, but not to prove "your daddy can beat up their daddy"

If a Cowboys fans says this team sucks, it is usually followed with an opinion of how to fix it.

I agree with the OP in saying that only a fake fan would rub a Cowboys loss in another fans face. Enough said

If anyone rubbed it in his face they were wrong although he is one of the last few Garrett supporters and gets offended when anyone criticizes him. He needs to get some thicker skin.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't understand why a Cowboys fan would gloat to another Cowboys fan that the Cowboys lost. That's just stupid. I'm sorry but it just is.

Now I don't blame fans for being angry with the current state of the team. I don't blame them for wanting to point out the flaws, the areas that need upgrades, and things that need to be done to be a better team.

That's all good and that can all be good discussions.

But actually laughing at, and being happy to do so, another Cowboys fan because the team lost....wow. You're just flat out stupid.

It's really just that simple.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Lets face it,,we are all disgusted at the product that has been put on the field and unfolding in front of our eyes. For me the seeds were planted years ago and what has grown from them is ugly to say the least. Granted your STARTING QB goes down for any length of time your season is in jeopardy but at the same time your team just cant fall apart like it has.It looks as though the team sticks around for a quarter or two and realizes wait a minute we dont have ROMO we are supposed to be losing,goes out and does just that!!! And to sit here and blindly follow or believe in a coach that is quoted as saying the last place cowboys...(4-9) mind you arent finished yet i would like to say fantasyland resides somewhere in the middle of orlando florida..(a place with a huge mouse running around). And as a fan i have a right to be pissed off at what i see.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

We'll said. No doubt.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes. Some certainly do thrive from the losing. I find it hard to believe they are Cowboys fans but I guess they are because it would take a real loser to get on a site and pose as a fan just to mess with others.

We all should accept the fact there are many front-runner, fair weather, bandwagoning fans. It's seems weak to me but they are free to act however they want. They'll be back with no shame.

They have an elevated sense of their importance as a fan and think their protest about the team or boycott of merchandise and support have an affect on this team and how it's run. They're simply misguided and prone to tantrum. It will pass.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Love this kind of post. Back when Garrett was hired 80% of the posts were proclaiming his eventual ascent into greatness

Now that this fiction has been shattered, and there are literally no excuses left, it's the 'haters' fault.

I'm one of the staunchest Garrett "haters" from back in the day. Don't make me find & resurrect my clown garb photoshop with him and Wade... That said, where's the satisfaction in attacking a fellow fan's glass half full approach? We were all glass half full folks up until a certain point. I have never fully accepted Garrett but I learned to tolerate the fact that Jerry will never fire his stepford son.

We're all pissed off and sometimes it can become misdirected. Real talk.

Gaede

Reaction score
I'm one of the staunchest Garrett "haters" from back in the day. Don't make me find & resurrect my clown garb photoshop with him and Wade... That said, where's the satisfaction in attacking a fellow fan's glass half full approach? We were all glass half full folks up until a certain point. I have never fully accepted Garrett but I learned to tolerate the fact that Jerry will never fire his stepford son.

We're all pissed off and sometimes it can become misdirected. Real talk.

For sure, I agree

However, there is a difference between pessimism and trolling. All of us encounter trolls-who like nothing more than to gloat. Just because certain folks are negative does not mean they're trolling-or are, invariably, haters or losers. This thread seems like trolling to me

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
For sure, I agree

However, there is a difference between pessimism and trolling. All of us encounter trolls-who like nothing more than to gloat. Just because certain folks are negative does not mean they're trolling-or are, invariably, haters or losers. This thread seems like trolling to me

I've never known AmberBeer to troll but I also thought Tashard Choice was the second coming so.... :huh::D

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Maybe flashing page banners after wins and post restrictions after losses will help control those dirty haters.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

I'm torn on your post

1) People are rude if they are calling you a loser for supporting them or gloating over us being bad. Get that. BUT

2) Saying people are only real Cowboy fans if they blindly follow Romo and JG is close to the same stuff your complaining about. I've never been a Garrett fan. He proved nothing to get hired and has proven nothing since then. I hoped he turned the corner last year but it seems to be an outlier and that he can't win unless he has optimal conditions. If the formula is in anyway messed up, he can't adjust or coach. JMO. But I've been a fan since the 70s. My hope is we get out of this incestious rut where the next coach has to be connected to the 90s..Campo, Garrett family, if Norv Turner keeps coming up, etc. I feel like it makes it hard to actually evaluate a person when you feel like they are best friends and family of ex-players, the coaches and management because then you never address the problem, you just rearrange the furniture around the problem.

So sorry you are being attacked but the reality is there are many REAL Cowboy fans who think we are wasting years of existence and want to be legit again.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

Drunk this early?