Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
& listen to this dedication made just for you... :D

[youtube]tdP-3QHrKik[/youtube]

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
There is not enough ownage in the world when the Celtics come back and win the Championship this year after this dumb post.

It will get fairly disgusting..

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3424861 said:
There is not enough ownage in the world when the Celtics come back and win the Championship this year after this dumb post.

Will it be on the level of the abuse you've taken for your Cavs worship??

ROTFLMAO... don't see where you can claim "ownage" when your team couldn't even make it to the finals... you seem to think when your team is eliminated, you can just move on to a new "favorite" team... even if it's the same team that just eliminated your original favorite team...

You talk a lot of trash, and rarely back it up... me, I'd prefer to see the Celtics win (never have been a Lakers fan), but the more you run your mouth, the more I find myself hoping the Lakers take it, just to shut you up... :D

By now, I would have thought you'd learned that he who lives by the smack, dies by the smack...

Christiann

Reaction score
silverbear;3424932 said:
Will it be on the level of the abuse you've taken for your Cavs worship??

ROTFLMAO... don't see where you can claim "ownage" when your team couldn't even make it to the finals... you seem to think when your team is eliminated, you can just move on to a new "favorite" team... even if it's the same team that just eliminated your original favorite team...

You talk a lot of trash, and rarely back it up... me, I'd prefer to see the Celtics win (never have been a Lakers fan), but the more you run your mouth, the more I find myself hoping the Lakers take it, just to shut you up... :D

By now, I would have thought you'd learned that he who lives by the smack, dies by the smack...

Truth, but I am a Lakers fan :D. If we do end up winning hopefully slate won't blame it on some other pointless **** just because he's a straight laker hater.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Christiann;3425003 said:
Truth, but I am a Lakers fan :D. If we do end up winning hopefully slate won't blame it on some other pointless **** just because he's a straight laker hater.

Nice sig pic.

We would get along very well. Laker/Dodger/Cowboys fan here too.

I'm a military brat. I was born in Wichita Falls, TX and given a football with a blue star on it when I was 8 years old by my dad. The rest was history. Two years later we relocated to March AFB in SoCal where my Dodger/Laker fandom sprouted wings. I was out there for 8 years, graduated HS, & entered the Air Force at the LA MEPS. So I normally say SoCal is "home" because I identify mostly with that area (not to mention the wealth of old HS friends I have out there).

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3424861 said:

I'm surprised you came out of the WPP to even post this. Normally you disappear for weeks at a time when all doesn't go well then reappear when you see a glimmer of hope. Rest assured, I will be right here through thick & thin.

This won't be an easy series for my purp&gold by any means. It's going to be the toughest championship the Kobe era Lakers have ever had to get. There will be major drama throughout and I will be thrilled to have witnessed it all. The Lakers will take it but they'll have to do it in 7 games. ;)

U mad? :muttley: I love that pic Rampage posted.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3425150 said:
I'm surprised you came out of the WPP to even post this. Normally you disappear for weeks at a time when all doesn't go well then reappear when you see a glimmer of hope. Rest assured, I will be right here through thick & thin.

This won't be an easy series for my purp&gold by any means. It's going to be the toughest championship the Kobe era Lakers have ever had to get. There will be major drama throughout and I will be thrilled to have witnessed it all. The Lakers will take it but they'll have to do it in 7 games. ;)

U mad? :muttley: I love that pic Rampage posted.

Well I have to give you a little respect after hearing your fan path. I thought you were just a classic bandwagoner.

But Gasol better watch what he says. Dont want an angry KG on his hands.

This Boston team has a knack of bouncing back after big losses. Cleveland stole game 3 and blew the celtics out of the water and everything was dandy with the cavs being up 2-1..well the rest is history.

lol Laker fans should make those t-shirts.."u mad?"

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Rampage;3425466 said:
rapping about sports must stop cause it's all just bad.

Tupac made a special intro rap for Mike Tyson once that was pretty good but yeah the rap above was.. lacking...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;3425466 said:
rapping about sports must stop cause it's all just bad.

It was all in good fun. If taken as nothing more than that, it's quite palatable. I don't think these guy were trying to break onto the Billboard charts.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Wow Slate. It's a marathon not a sprint bro. I know you know that. I also knew you would be the first to post in this thread after the game. :laugh2:

Lakers in 7 (I think I already said this earlier in the thread)

This won't be an easy series for my purp&gold by any means. It's going to be the toughest championship the Kobe era Lakers have ever had to get. There will be major drama throughout and I will be thrilled to have witnessed it all. The Lakers will take it but they'll have to do it in 7 games.
;)

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3426456 said:
Wow Slate. It's a marathon not a sprint bro. I know you know that. I also knew you would be the first to post in this thread after the game. :laugh2:

Lakers in 7 (I think I already said this earlier in the thread)

;)

:lmao::lmao:

Kobe blew tonight like always. I'm sooo glad you arnt complaining about the refs. Much respect. I'm fighting off about 3 buddies who are laker fans and cryingggg about the missed calls.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3426460 said:

Kobe blew tonight like always. I'm sooo glad you arnt complaining about the refs. Much respect. I'm fighting off about 3 buddies who are laker fans and cryingggg about the missed calls.
how did Kobe blow it?:laugh2: his 4th and 5th fouls were bogus. the guy was in foul trouble all night.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3426462 said:
how did Kobe blow it?:laugh2: his 4th and 5th fouls were bogus. the guy was in foul trouble all night.

Happened to Ray Allen in game 1.

KG in game 2.

U mad?

:lmao:

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Rampage;3426462 said:
3 of his fouls were bogus. Slate can only hate on Kobe cause his boy comes up short always and is at home watching or doing an interview to get attention.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Dash28;3426470 said:
3 of his fouls were bogus. Slate can only hate on Kobe cause his boy comes up short always and is at home watching or doing an interview to get attention.

And Ray Allens in game 1 weren't??

Spare me bandwagoner. Kobetta piggybacked Bynum and Gasol that whole game. Typical handholding as always.