Haters vs. Lovers

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
For everybody whining about another Dak thread that it’s getting old.I have a solution and it’s quite simple…..DON’T READ IT or POST ABOUT IT.Problem solved.There’s a lot of other threads to talk about.

John813

Reaction score
R.jpg

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think its par for the course here to designate two groups that are on completely opposite sides. When in reality, there are far more in the gray area. But, then again that takes effort to identify.

kskboys

Reaction score
There's about a dozen lovers and a about a dozen haters who constantly squabble and spew like children. They take over every Dak thread making everyone else miserable. That's why you don't see good posters in the Dak threads. They may do a drive by and post their thoughts, but staying in the thread is horrible, and the majority do not.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
For everybody whining about another Dak thread that it’s getting old.I have a solution and it’s quite simple…..DON’T READ IT or POST ABOUT IT.Problem solved.There’s a lot of other threads to talk about.
This comment and thread is one of the most unecessary I have seen in a long while. Ironic since the gist of this point is to post less and read less, yet it accomplishes the opposite of both.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
This comment and thread is one of the most unecessary I have seen in a long while. Ironic since the gist of this point is to post less and read less, yet it accomplishes the opposite of both.
No, the gist of the point is if you’re tired of Dak threads, don’t respond to the people complaining about so many Dak threads.What’s unnecessary is your comment.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Creating a thread to complain about people complaining about people creating 1000 separate Dak threads to repeat what they told us in the prior 999?

I hate the offseason.

Goat post!!! :thumbup:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No, the gist of the point is if you’re tired of Dak threads, don’t respond to the people complaining about so many Dak threads. What’s unnecessary is your comment.
no they like to come in and pretend they are somebody special.

. he's saying if you don't like what they post move on. sheesh or hit ignore if your vag is flaring up. sheesh.