Have Commanders posters been banned from ExtremeSkins.com?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Have Commanders posters been banned from their own ExtremeSkins.com? by that strictly moderated anti-first amendment forum??

They seem to have nothing better to do lately. Come in here and try and feel better about themselves or something. I dunno.

Silverx

Reaction score
unless you are pro-gay, a pothead, or a democrat you cant post on there, i know because i got a lifetime ban on there for arguing with one of the homos on there, chopper dave ,thats the guys name, but anyways, i fell ashamed as a Commanders fan whenever i go to the site... it is unreal how bad they think the media bias is against washington as well as some of the most unreal trades you can ever percieve (i.e. arrington for carson palmer..i kid you not)

I found one.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Have Commanders posters been banned from their own ExtremeSkins.com? by that strictly moderated anti-first amendment forum??

They seem to have nothing better to do lately. Come in here and try and feel better about themselves or something. I dunno.

The only Commanders posters that get banned from ES are the ones who do not fall in lock step with the goose stepping mod.. If they do not make posts blinded by their burgandy glasses then they do not meet the"standards" set by the higher ups and are summarily banned

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I got banned about a year ago for making Art look like a fool (I called someone a dumb***, he said that was not allowed, I baited him into calling me a dumb***, then when I called him out and posted their own rules, he deleted the thread, banned me, and later banned 2 other Commander posters for brining it up. He deleted that thread as well. They then instituted a rule the next day saying that no poster shall call out or post the rules to another mod).

I love the fact that I left a permanent mark on that puzzy Art and his website

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I got banned about a year ago for making Art look like a fool (I called someone a dumb***, he said that was not allowed, I baited him into calling me a dumb***, then when I called him out and posted their own rules, he deleted the thread, banned me, and later banned 2 other Commander posters for brining it up. He deleted that thread as well. They then instituted a rule the next day saying that no poster shall call out or post the rules to another mod).

:laugh1: YOU DA MAN!

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

I got a 2 week ban for calling Art an arrogant prick after he made a condescending remark towards me just for stating my opinion.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I got a 2 week ban for calling Art an arrogant prick after he made a condescending remark towards me just for stating my opinion.

you da man for standing up to that prick

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:

Have you ever seen his picture? I'll have to go find it, its hilarious. He's got a beer gut and that "I'm a f@g and I know it" look on his face.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Have you ever seen his picture? I'll have to go find it, its hilarious. He's got a beer gut and that "I'm a f@g and I know it" look on his face.

Is he one of the Hogettes?
:laugh2:

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

I believe that Art goes to the Commander games and is the "Extremeskin fan" representative, and the team picks up the tab. He, nor any of the other mods, will ever critique or question any of the moves the team makes. I don't know if the team pays him or not, but I really wouldn't be surprised.

I mean I'm a diehard Skins fan, but if the team makes a move and I don't like or understand it, I will point it out. I don't think that makes me less of a fan. Art has accused me of being a Cowboys fan before, just for disagreeing with one of his articles. No offense to you all, but that really pissed me off.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:

DING DING and theres the goose stepping mod in question!!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
for disagreeing with one of his articles. No offense to you all, but that really pissed me off.

no, by all means, disagree with the man, and as many times as you see fitting :cool:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I believe that Art goes to the Commander games and is the "Extremeskin fan" representative, and the team picks up the tab. He, nor any of the other mods, will ever critique or question any of the moves the team makes. I don't know if the team pays him or not, but I really wouldn't be surprised.

I mean I'm a diehard Skins fan, but if the team makes a move and I don't like or understand it, I will point it out. I don't think that makes me less of a fan. Art has accused me of being a Cowboys fan before, just for disagreeing with one of his articles. No offense to you all, but that really pissed me off.

Many props for standing up to the King of all morons

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Many props for standing up to the King of all morons

I love having spirited debate and talk during the season and offseason, both with Commanders fans and non-Commanders fans. I will hate the Dallas Cowboys and their fans for roughly 6 hours, perhaps 9 (if we meet in the playoffs). I just don't think that talking smack requires insulting the other poster.

Its good to get opposing perspectives, because the idealistic expectations of a fan can get skewed, and the reality is likely to be between what the fan and the opposing fan are predicting.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Needless to say I am close to being banned in ES.....**** look at my Avatar:laugh2: It's all good though.....You don't have to kiss *** to any Mod there you just have to follow the rules......

In the case of hh31....dude ...the "call out a mod" rule was an unspoken one already, you just made them put it writing because you caused some others to get brave......I don't see this as something to be proud of though.....then again YOUR banning has been debated for ages now and I don't care....you did whatcha did and it can't be taken back.......

As for the pro-gay, a pothead, or a democrat uhhh.....majority that voted were Rebulican's....which in General anti-homosexual.......at least the more religious group and as for the pot head.....ha....well TRUE pot heads are smart enough NOT to vote that way they can complain the whole time....:rolleyes: Dumb quote, dumb response I guess....

And TONS of ppl have been banned from extreme......I remember a guy with 2k posts was banned about 2 years ago.......

I didn't type this so everyone could quote me and argue I'm just saying........:)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
And TONS of ppl have been banned from extreme......I remember a guy with 2k posts was banned about 2 years ago...

PM me when you get to 2k KB... :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I love having spirited debate and talk during the season and offseason, both with Commanders fans and non-Commanders fans. I will hate the Dallas Cowboys and their fans for roughly 6 hours, perhaps 9 (if we meet in the playoffs). I just don't think that talking smack requires insulting the other poster.

Its good to get opposing perspectives, because the idealistic expectations of a fan can get skewed, and the reality is likely to be between what the fan and the opposing fan are predicting

You and I have that same perspective in common ...wait, did I say that out loud!:rolleyes: ;)

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
at the end of the day. Its a freakin' game.

Its funny how Dallas fans rip Snyder....and Skins fans rip Jerry. You know those two are thick as thieves at owners mettings.