Have Commanders posters been banned from ExtremeSkins.com?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Wheat said:
at the end of the day. Its a freakin' game.

Its funny how Dallas fans rip Snyder....and Skins fans rip Jerry. You know those two are thick as thieves at owners mettings.

I hate Synder with a passion, but if you were to ask me to name 2 guys I can choose to own my team (Current NFL owners) it would be Jones and Synder

1fisher

Reaction score
those tirds banned me twice for not going along with their homerism. I've been emailing them trying to get them to let me back in. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
those tirds banned me twice for not going along with their homerism. I've been emailing them trying to get them to let me back in.

Bahhh ha ha ...Lol! I'm sorry 1fisher, but the sight of you begging the Externalskins to "let you back in," is too much to imagine. You are a real comedian :laugh1: :lmao2::laugh2::bang2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Needless to say I am close to being banned in ES.....**** look at my Avatar:laugh2: It's all good though.....You don't have to kiss *** to any Mod there you just have to follow the rules......

In the case of hh31....dude ...the "call out a mod" rule was an unspoken one already, you just made them put it writing because you caused some others to get brave......I don't see this as something to be proud of though.....then again YOUR banning has been debated for ages now and I don't care....you did whatcha did and it can't be taken back.......

As for the pro-gay, a pothead, or a democrat uhhh.....majority that voted were Rebulican's....which in General anti-homosexual.......at least the more religious group and as for the pot head.....ha....well TRUE pot heads are smart enough NOT to vote that way they can complain the whole time....:rolleyes: Dumb quote, dumb response I guess....

And TONS of ppl have been banned from extreme......I remember a guy with 2k posts was banned about 2 years ago.......

I didn't type this so everyone could quote me and argue I'm just saying........:)

I'm not sorry for what I did, because Art can ban me all he wants, he knows deep down that him and his giant inferiority complex got owned for all to see.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I got banned about a year ago for making Art look like a fool (I called someone a dumb***, he said that was not allowed, I baited him into calling me a dumb***, then when I called him out and posted their own rules, he deleted the thread, banned me, and later banned 2 other Commander posters for brining it up. He deleted that thread as well. They then instituted a rule the next day saying that no poster shall call out or post the rules to another mod).

I love the fact that I left a permanent mark on that puzzy Art and his website
But HH, it was already an unspoken rule! You can't possibly think the mods should follow their own rules :rolleyes::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: