Have Eric Stokes,Greg Newsome,and Tyson Campbell Moved Up into the 1st Round Talks?

Clarke82

Reaction score
Seeing Stokes moved up to the 1st round makes it even more important to take Caleb Farley with our #10th pick. If Farley is gone, trade down into the late teens or early 20s, grab an extra 2nd round pick, and use the traded down 1st round pick to grab CB Eric Stokes since the CB position definitely is a position of need.

Use the #44th overall pick to draft DT Alim McNeil. Then use the extra 2nd round pick (grabbed during trade down in the 1st) to draft LB Milo Eifler. Use the first 3rd round pick on FS Caden Sterns, while using the second 3rd round pick on an O-Tackle.

That's what I would do if I was the Cowboys.

I like Eric Stokes more than Farley. I don't want any of the players that opted out.

Not only does it bring into question their love of the game but, how many players have you seen have a great season and be a 1st round pick the next September only to crash and burn?

Alim McNeill is my favorite player in the draft and fingers crossed the Cowboys will go against their history and draft him if available.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I'm seeing mocks and rumors purporting Campbell is now considered a 1st round pick by teams. Seems strange this close to the draft eh.

morasp

Reaction score
Newsome has been third at 25th overall for a while
Stokes moved up to a starter grade 39th overall after his pro day
Campbell has fallen to 35th overall.
Ifeatu Melifonwu has moved up to a starter grade 45th overall.

There are 48 players with starter grades. If we wanted to we could possibly get three of them.

JBS

Reaction score
Corner is a deep class, we certainly can find another corner in rd 2, if we went in another direction in the 1st rd. Sterns in rd 3? Yuck!!

Who is your next highest corner after surtain horn Farley?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I have heard I several occasions, if our corner isn't there, we will look at other options. This suggests to me, they love either Surtain or Horn, but not both. If their guy is gone, they may look at the Tackles, but also may look to move back.

JBS

Reaction score
I have heard I several occasions, if our corner isn't there, we will look at other options. This suggests to me, they love either Surtain or Horn, but not both. If their guy is gone, they may look at the Tackles, but also may look to move back.

Really? Very interesting. I had a feeling this was possible. I bet they like horn more

mathew1184

Reaction score
Ive been a fan of Campbell for a long time. Similar to Newsome, same size and better in Zone, imo.