Have the Boys lost their.....

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Mystic??? Suppost to be the topic Wednesday night on the new show Quiet Frankly with Stephen A. Smith...Irvin and Smith will be there defending us while an ex Philly writer and big time homer is bashing us im sure..Just wanted to get some opinions on the matter..

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
No, we just lost our winning ways during the campo, switzer and loser coaches era, we need real coaches to coach our team not scrubs, that was our problem 1996-2003, that and FA:D

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CactusCowboy said:
I believe we have, but we could get it back.........

Teams like the Cowboys will never lose their mystique. Just as the Yankees will never lose their's.

I'm sure many wish it were otherwise (which is why the question has been brought up), but it's ingrained.

The Dallas Cowboys will always be the Dallas Cowboys.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
We haven't won a playoff game in over a decade.

you have team who havent been to the playoffs more than 2 or 3 times there entire exsitence, your point? We had bad coaches, now we have a good one, we never lost our mystique we lost a real coach.

calico

Reaction score
When the winning comes back, it will come back.

I started to feel it come back some in 2003.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Have the Boys lost their.....

Mystic???

Nope. NOt at all. The reason the cards were running around and acting like idiots after every decent play they made is cuz it was against the cowboys. Teams don't get "up" for a preseason game like that against, saaaa, the Cardinals.

NeOn_KoWbOy_88

Reaction score
Erik_H said:
Teams like the Cowboys will never lose their mystique. Just as the Yankees will never lose their's.

I'm sure many wish it were otherwise (which is why the question has been brought up), but it's ingrained.

The Dallas Cowboys will always be the Dallas Cowboys.

exactly when people think of great dynastis of ALL time in Basketball it comes to the Lakers unfortunaltly, Basebally the Yankes, hockey...umm...next...Football its the Cowboys,

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
Mystic??? Suppost to be the topic Wednesday night on the new show Quiet Frankly with Stephen A. Smith...Irvin and Smith will be there defending us while an ex Philly writer and big time homer is bashing us im sure..Just wanted to get some opinions on the matter..

People watch Stephen A. Smith?

Why?

Redsz

Reaction score
Rack said:
Nope. NOt at all. The reason the cards were running around and acting like idiots after every decent play they made is cuz it was against the cowboys. Teams don't get "up" for a preseason game like that against, saaaa, the Cardinals.

The Cardinal defense always plays with that intensity. Whether it is the Cowboys one week or the Chiefs this week.

If you can be bothered, watch the Cardinals first teams against the Chiefs this week. You will see the same thing.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Why would I put myself through the pain of watching the Cards... TWICE?

And you're full of it if you think the Cards D will even have a reason to celebrate when they face that Chiefs offense.

The Cards were hyped cuz they played good vs the Cowboys. End of Story.

Also, I surely do hope to see you around after the Cowboys spank the Cards in October, but something tells me you'll be M.I.A. following that game.

Now.... bye.

EndGame

Reaction score
Did we have a mystic on the team at one point? If we did, you'd think we would have drafted better. We've drafted so bad we've lost our MYSTIQUE.

JsnSA

Reaction score
EndGame said:
Did we have a mystic on the team at one point? If we did, you'd think we would have drafted better. We've drafted so bad we've lost our MYSTIQUE.

I was hoping someone would correct that.

It was bugging the hell out of me that nobody seemed to notice it.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
NeOn_KoWbOy_88 said:
exactly when people think of great dynastis of ALL time in Basketball it comes to the Lakers unfortunaltly, Basebally the Yankes, hockey...umm...next...Football its the Cowboys,

Actually when I think Basketball Dynasties, I think Boston Celtics. The Celtics who 11 championships in like 13 years during the last century. Thats domination. But soon enough, pple will be thinking my spurs when they think about Basketball Dynasties.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dillinger319 said:

Cowboys still special but I will say it is not the same mystic as it was during the Landry era that is not a knock on the current team or ownership. I think FA has played a part in my view point as well as the nature of the game and the athletes who play it.