Have to ask it - Do we make the playoffs?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2332126 said:
We are 4-2 and you dont think we will make the playoffs. yeah.........

I think we get in but:

People said the same thing back in 2005, we were 7-3 or something like that at one point and didn't even make the Playoffs.

MONT17

Reaction score
I said they might not make the playoffs after the SKINS LOSS because u can't lose division games @ home! Its only 3 games WIN THEM!

Boysboy

Reaction score
The NFC has alot of good teams this year, the following will at least have a good shot at a WC...

Giants
Skins
Eagles
Bucs
Panthers
Falcons
Packers
Bears

Take away 3 teams from this list(division winners, that is), so that leaves 5 plus us playing for both WC spots.

Yeah-it's going to be awfully competitive.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'd bet money the original poster is on Racks ignore list.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Make the playoffs? We still have two games against the giants. I'm looking to win the division. AZ will not play that inspired again all season, Wash showed who they were and Philly has dug an early hole.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
barring major injuries the NYG will walk away with this division.

wild card is not a lock either, we'd probably have to beat philly again, beat wash and at least split NYG. good luck.

LarryCanadian;2331782 said:
If we don't right the ship.........

After the Rams we play a hot Tampa team.

After the bye, we have 2 games against the Giants. And I think Phili, Washington, and Pittsbugh ON THE ROAD. That's 5 pretty darn tough games over last 8.

If you don't win the division, you need 10 wins in NFC this season, min I'd think.

I can't believe I'm asking it now, but do we make the playoffs. This is suppossed to be soft spot of schedule, and we haven't played well for 3 games.

I think a strong message needs to be sent from top of organization to shock this team into waking up. I'd fire Reid and maybe even cut Carpenter. I've been hoping Carpenter wakes up for 2 years, but I've finally had enough. Carpenter looked uninterested in 1st TD run back. Missed a block on blocked punt. Had a block in back penalty on one of our returns, and then was also too far downfield on last play of game on top of it.

We do have talent. Physical talent. Do we have the mental toughness, meanness, smarts, leadership, and coaching on this team?

LarryCanadian

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I remember after we beat the Packers, and were 3-0, everyone was clamouring about being 8-0 facing the Giants.

Now you look up and we're 4-2, and asking if we're even going to make the playoffs

My, My, My, how the tide can turn

FCBarca

Reaction score
Looking too far ahead to the playoffs, is a mistake, IMHO...Bigger question is what to do now about what has been going on with the team?

There are some fundamental problems that do not have easy or quick solutions

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
If we can get 2 out of 3 and go into the bye week 6-3 then I think they should be fine...getting 2 of 3 is the question...on paper the Rams are one of the worst teams in football so at least thats one positive...although this is the NFL and you can't count anything out even with Romo gone a few weeks.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
The team has not played up to their potential all year, and they don't seem to be focused or have any sense of urgency. Sometimes less is more, meaning we have too many individuals and not enough team players. Dallas needs to get rid of some of the older vets and replace them with younger team players (maybe not as talented but our team will be better off).

Two vets come to mind that are not leaders -- Roy Williams and Greg Ellis.

And cut Pacman, we don't need the distractions.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I voted "yes" yesterday, but that was before Romo got hurt. I'll have to re-think this.