Have you ever been to a Cowboys game?

ghst187

Reaction score
Overalls said:
I was fortunate enough to see the Texans slap around the girls in there first game ever:lmao2:

I'm still here to see how the Texans are a waste of a franchise and diluter of league talent. The Texans could win 10 SBs in a row but they'd still always be the second tier franchise in Texas, its a fact and you know it.
Its like the Clippers vs the Lakers in LA. Most people don't even know the Clippers exist, same for the Texans. The Texans, Saints, and Cards will always be there to waste a top 10 draft pick.
what a waste!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
The Texans, Saints, and Cards will always be there to waste a top 10 draft pick.
what a waste!

I agree with the Texans and Cardinals. But the Saints I can't agree with because I know some saints fans and yes they suck, but its all Louisiana has, so give them brake.

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I'm still here to see how the Texans are a waste of a franchise and diluter of league talent. The Texans could win 10 SBs in a row but they'd still always be the second tier franchise in Texas, its a fact and you know it.
Its like the Clippers vs the Lakers in LA. Most people don't even know the Clippers exist, same for the Texans. The Texans, Saints, and Cards will always be there to waste a top 10 draft pick.
what a waste!

Or like the Rangers and the Astros. No one cares about the Rangers. By the way though Dallas isn't in Texas. No one claims it but cowboy fans and people inside the Metroplex. Dallas is a suburb of Oklahoma.

rafaelgreco

Reaction score
I live in Mexico and I went to a game in Detroit in the Silverdome in 1990 and three other games in Texas Stadium vs. Eagles twice and one vs Bills.
Cowboys won all of them:bow:

DBoys

Reaction score
I was at their last NFC Championship game against Green Bay right on the 50 :). I bet a SF fan Dallas would make it and he bet me SF would make it. Loser had to buy tickets :)

phillycard

Reaction score
Went to Cards/Boys last year. I had a great time! Went with my best friend and brother. You guys spanked us, but it was still a blast. Took pictures on the field on Saturday at out tour of the stadium. Caught a little heat for my Cards gear on gameday, but nothing as bad as the Vet. :D

TLW47

Reaction score
Overalls was conveniently absent last year on this board when the Texans were going 2-14. Yea the guy needs a map. :starspin