Have you ever wished

The Grim Reaper

Benched
Reaction score
you knew exactly how many people were gettin' banned, suspended, warnings or infractions? Part of me is laughin' at what the Mods are probably going through. The other part of me is thinkin' I am missing out on a lot of good deaths.

Hey I need somethin' to cheer me up, gimme a break.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing something to get banned. That way I don't have to read through all the bad posts on here including mine. I have no self control just to stay away on my own, so I need to go on a good/bad ban worthy rant.

utrunner07

Reaction score
This is funny. I actually think the board has been fairly clean, or atleast cleaner than I would have expected.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss;1904589 said:
I was thinking of doing something to get banned. That way I don't have to read through all the bad posts on here including mine. I have no self control just to stay away on my own, so I need to go on a good/bad ban worthy rant.
I had a person ask me to ban him for a week so he wasn't tempted to respond. We had one poster ask for 2 weeks one time and we granted that one.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile;1904767 said:
I had a person ask me to ban him for a week so he wasn't tempted to respond. We had one poster ask for 2 weeks one time and we granted that one.
Sometimes I wish we had a rant area where you have to pay to get in, and it's for cussing adults only. I'd join in a heartbeat.