Haynesworth attack on Gurode...VIDEO

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Surprised that more Cowboy players didn't try to get at him -- looked like Flo took a shot at him but you'd expect the entire line to be all over the guy

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1064415 said:
Surprised that more Cowboy players didn't try to get at him -- looked like Flo took a shot at him but you'd expect the entire line to be all over the guy

I dont think they saw it

BlueStar22

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1064418 said:
I dont think they saw it

yep, most of the players are saying they didn't see it or know what happened. just turned around and saw Dre laying on the ground.

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
yeah.

if you look at the video

they are all looking at JuJu celebrating the TD RUN!

only Bledsoe migh thave seen it

BlueStar22

Reaction score
MRTRIPOD;1064447 said:
yeah.

if you look at the video

Bledsoe said he didn't see it or know what happened.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
man the second kick looks horrible cuz Gurodes head like bounces.

get well Gurode

tomduhain

Reaction score
If the NFL does anything LESS than a major fine and suspension for the remainder of the season, it's a complete injustice. What Haynesworth did was criminal assault and battery - no connection to football whatsoever. Sadly, there will be no charges filed in Nashville. And the thug had the
nerve or stand on the field and scream at the officials and his own coach?
Fans should start writing to the NFL demanding a severe punishment.
Gurode could have lost an eye and the Cowboys have lost a key part of the offense. Also, Gurode should sue in civil court.
Hey, Ed Werder, which player is whispered to have serious mental problems again?

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Wow...watching the video at the very beginning and focusing on the stomp makes it look even worse than I had thought.

You can clearly see him kick the back of his head/shoulder and then come down on his head. After that, he stomps on his face a second time. For some reason, from that angle it looks even more violent than the one from behind the play. I think that is largely due to the fact that the view from behind is only seen in slo-mo. I bet it looks MUCH worse in real time.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
MRTRIPOD;1064447 said:
yeah.

if you look at the video

At the 1:53 mark, when they show the stomp Kosier, Owens, Witten, Julius, Colombo and Owens are in the endzone, facing away from Gurode celebrating the TD. The closest players to Gurode are Flozell and Rivera, both of whom are standing and looking towards the endzone while Gurode is on the ground getting stomped. Bledsoe was trailing from behind, jogging in and obviously didn't see it happen either.

YAKUZA