Haynesworth attack on Gurode...VIDEO

tunazboyz

Reaction score
tomduhain;1064547 said:
If the NFL does anything LESS than a major fine and suspension for the remainder of the season, it's a complete injustice. What Haynesworth did was criminal assault and battery - no connection to football whatsoever. Sadly, there will be no charges filed in Nashville. And the thug had the
nerve or stand on the field and scream at the officials and his own coach?
Fans should start writing to the NFL demanding a severe punishment.
Gurode could have lost an eye and the Cowboys have lost a key part of the offense. Also, Gurode should sue in civil court.
Hey, Ed Werder, which player is whispered to have serious mental problems again?

According to a Dallas newspaper, Dre has been contacted by Nashville police and told that if he wants to file charges they'll be more than happy to assist him. I'm just wondering if it's like with police officers, no one snitches on one another. I personally feel Haynesworth should be suspended for the remainder of the season, fined over $500,000.00 and serve some jail time. Another inch to the left and the man is blind or left with severe brain damage.

Do you guys think players, coaches, GM's ect... would fault or hold it against Dre if he pressed criminal charges? He's young and turning into a very nice center in my opinion and I'd hate to see him black-balled for the sake of getting justice.:bow: