He said, she said... either way

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I'm sick of the distractions TO brings to the Cowboys guilty or not. This team can not grow with these distractions and with TO on the team it can not get better.

If he says it, or does it or not it simply does not matter.

yimyammer

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482264 said:
I'm sick of the distractions TO brings to the Cowboys guilty or not. This team can not grow with these distractions and with TO on the team it can not get better.

Me too, it also bothers me how it also says to the rest of the team that management sucks because they don't trust other players to improve and step up and that management can't identify and develop talent so they have to put up with a prima donna at the expense of the team.

When healthy, we have enough players without TO to get the job done IF we had good leadership from the owner to the coaches to key players, but since we don't we are stuck with TO even if he "blows up".

Boysboy

Reaction score
yimyammer;2482325 said:
Me too, it also bothers me how it also says to the rest of the team that management sucks because they don't trust other players to improve and step up and that management can't identify and develop talent so they have to put up with a prima donna at the expense of the team.

When healthy, we have enough players without TO to get the job done IF we had good leadership from the owner to the coaches to key players, but since we don't we are stuck with TO even if he "blows up".

Honestly-even if he does "blow up", noone will give 2 ***** b/c the lack of leadership on this entire team has been their downfall anyways.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boysboy;2482337 said:
Honestly-even if he does "blow up", noone will give 2 ***** b/c the lack of leadership on this entire team has been their downfall anyways.

Do you think that starts at the top?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2482356 said:
Do you think that starts at the top?

All 3 tiers are equally responsible(owner, coaches, and players). Most importantly, there's no leadership among the players. And even slightly worse, we have a coaching staff full of quasi-HCs.

Like I said-Owens is cancer, but if we blow the season, it was b/c of many other factors that blew our chemistry. Owens was just the tip of the iceberg.

newlander

Reaction score
Pretty good thread. It would take a really strong veteran team to survive and thrive with this guy: New England has done it with Moss, etc....everyone defending this guy thinking his antics don't rot a team from the inside out doesn't know much about football: yes that includes JJ.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2482575 said:
Pretty good thread. It would take a really strong veteran team to survive and thrive with this guy: New England has done it with Moss, etc....everyone defending this guy thinking his antics don't rot a team from the inside out doesn't know much about football: yes that includes JJ.

I'm sure you know sooooooo much more....LOL

It's sad Jerry cannot see that things bothering you MUST be bothering the team .....:lmao2:

Wood

Reaction score
I promise you...Dallas can go as if not further than they have the last two years without TO on this team...

Boysboy

Reaction score
newlander;2482575 said:

That's b/c Kraft and Belichick have a firm grip on their entire team, they keep themselves low profile from the media, etc.

Say all you want how Belichick is a scumbag cheater who has his players taking cheapshots, but the guy is a very, very darn good coach and a personnel communicator.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Wood;2482586 said:
I promise you...Dallas can go as if not further than they have the last two years without TO on this team...

Could you reword that? Sorry-didn't understand it.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood
I promise you...Dallas can go as far, if not further than they have the last two years without TO on this team...

Could you reword that? Sorry-didn't understand it.

My guess as to what he meant to type in bold

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I personally dont care if he is or isnt really causing problems.........I do know that drama follows this man everywhere he goes and where theres smoke theres usually T.O.......................

I am very tired and drained from the T.O. stuff every week 3 seasons now all T.O. all the time.....I like the guy but he just aint worth it IMO...I dont like him being the face of my beloved Cowboys....i really hope they give him walkin papers after the season......

and i know alot will defend him and blame it all on the media ....but it cant be that simple can it....im afraid he is who they say he is .............is it really possible that EVERYONE in the media is wrong about him except Deion? .......prime is the beacon of light huh..?

but like I said im not against the guy ...just tired of the circus that follows.....

Batman

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends,

I have a great idea. How about you start another T.O. thread!!!!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2482264 said:

Dude, WTH, you said it yourself in your last thread. Those were your final words on T.O.

LIES!!!!!!

And you are getting annoying.

SDogo

Reaction score
ajk23az;2482954 said:
Dude, WTH, you said it yourself in your last thread. Those were your final words on T.O.

LIES!!!!!!

And you are getting annoying.

Time stamps are a beautiful thing. You should check them out

SDogo

Reaction score
Batman;2482944 said:
HomeOfLegends,

I have a great idea. How about you start another T.O. thread!!!!

You should see the above post