nope, lol you know what you said SHAME shame, shame......If you're gonna call me out at least have the sack to tag me, Blueballs!!
He should, but he won't
Honestly, it's not hard to do. Sometimes you out think yourself. This time, he thought his offense could win it on overtime. He didn't think about our defense playing poorly and had suffered a couple of more injuries in tje secondary
I'm waiting for his 947 word salad response that make no sense. I would take the word of someone like you that actually coached football rather than some loud mouth like him.That's right!! Those of us that know more than everyone else have to have each other's back. Salud!!
I always thought Jerry was in a hurry to elevate Garrett into the position, that Garrett knew this and tanked his offense to sabotage Wade. Remember how the offense improved a great deal after Wade was fired? It makes you wonder......Last DAL head coach to be fired during the season was Wade and it was because the players weren't responding to him. Then Jason Garrett was handed the team for a decade.
I predict DAL will lose to Houston and Shotty will keep his job.
As for the players losing faith in Shotty, it has already happened. Last week Dak didn't tow the team line and admitted DAL should have ran the ball on their last possession at the goal line .
The premise for firing Shotty has already begun
Every bit as interesting as how someone can still defend Jerry after 30 plus years (and counting) of failure, but there you are.Interesting that people talk about firing the coach after two 1 score losses and them trading for one of the top corners in the league.
I live in the present. I don't give up like a loser would.Every bit as interesting how someone can still defend Jerry after 30 plus years (and counting) of failure, but there you are.
He is one of Jerra's puppet fans, or a family member. Jerra could crap on his bed and he would sleep on it. smh. lol.Every bit as interesting how someone can still defend Jerry after 30 plus years (and counting) of failure, but there you are.
NopeHe is one of Jerra's puppet fans, or a family member. Jerra could crap on his bed and he would sleep on it. smh. lol.
No one, we watched Jason Garrett suck for a decade and Jerry refused to fire him. I think He didn’t want to fire flu last year but pressure was high. Schotty is the exact same phenomenon to Jerry, if Schotty can win then Jerry can claim he’s a genius (his primary goal) for being such a keen talent eye and finding what everyone else missed. Schotty winning gives him that validation he has desperately been seeking since Jimmy left. He’s going to give Schotty tons more chances to fail before he will pull the plug and prove he’s a failure yet again.Who thinks if the cowboys lose against the Texans this Sunday, Jerry Jones fires Schotty?
Well, you can fan the way you want too. It's all good.Nope
The odds on Dallas winning some games and moving up in the standings is pretty good at this point.Schotty has earned this thread based on his continued mistakes! I for one was in his corner but not anymore. JJ is in the money making business and enjoys torchering this fan base. He's not going anywhere this year sadly.
I'm ready for things to turn around at this point.Well, you can fan the way you want too. It's all good.
We all are, for sure.I'm ready for things to turn around at this point.
You're gonna love this. We were in San Angelo for Wades yearly HS coaches clinic. Wade did me a solid and had some of his staff meet with me and my staff in a pull out session. I asked Garrett, How much freedom does Romo have in the play calling? Garrett got fired up and said Zero!!! I call the plays and he runs them. So, I said, so...if he goes up to the line and sees something, he can't check into another play? Garrett laughed, sarcastically, and said NO! I call the plays!!!I always thought Jerry was in a hurry to elevate Garrett into the position, that Garrett knew this and tanked his offense to sabotage Wade. Remember how the offense improved a great deal after Wade was fired? It makes you wonder......
Two 1 score losses and a trade for a top corner and a boatload of fans are ready to quit.I'm not inclined to quit nor give up on being a fan of my team and I doubt this FO would, as well. Let's pull for them to recover their pride and fight for everything they're worth. That's what honest competition is all about.
