Heading to Oxnard Tomorrow, here is what I am looking for...

Ken

Reaction score
Will be flying into Oxnard tomorrow and trying to catch the afternoon practice and then will be there all day for Friday's two-a day.

Here is what I am going to be looking for:

1. Roy Williams- Is he really making strides this year, or do people not know what they are looking at. I want to see some hustle and improved coverage ability. We will see.

2. Felix the Cat- I have to see this guy amongst his peers to see what exactly we have in him.

3. Anthony Spencer- Has he turned a corner and can we expect him to add to our pass rushers?

4. Miles Austin/ Isiah Stanback- Can these guys turn the corner and become the players many think they can become?

5. Pat Watkins- The forgotten man, this guy is a good player and I'm curious if he has gotten any better.

6. Pac vs. TO- I'll be all over this one.

7. Jenkins- Can this guy help us this year?

8. Free/Mquisten/Marten- How are these guys and can we count on them in a pinch or in the future?

9. Amendola- Can this guy really make the team?

10. Martellus Bennett- Is this guy a bust or is he really talented and salvagable?

That is about it for now, I will certainly update everyone on what I see when I am out there. Please let me know if there is anything you want me to look for that I can answer on. I have attended so many Eagles training camps when I lived in Jersey and I was able to really give in depth scouting reports to Eagles fans of all people that were pretty accurate....I am thrilled that I finally get to check out my boys!

ejthedj

Reaction score
11. Look at Rogers/Walden/Robertson--There's an eighth LB spot on this team for whoever wants it!

Nav22

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday with a VIP pass... hopefully get to chat up a few of the guys. And I'll take plenty of pics, of course.

Ken

Reaction score
ejthedj;2167517 said:
11. Look at Rogers/Walden/Robertson--There's an eighth LB spot on this team for whoever wants it!

I'll take a look and try to see who has the edge there...

Ken

Reaction score
Nav22;2167527 said:
I'll be there Saturday with a VIP pass... hopefully get to chat up a few of the guys. And I'll take plenty of pics, of course.

Cool...one of my co-workers has tasked me with getting Romo's autograph on his football card... :banghead:

Should be fun though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I know you already listed it but i'm sure i speak for some others when i ask if you could let us know how you think Roy and Spencer looked. enjoy the show

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Ken;2167438 said:
10. Martellus Bennett- Is this guy a bust or is he really talented and salvagable?

Salvageable? The guy has been a Cowboy for 3 months and now he is looking to salvage his career?

JBS

Reaction score
if it's not too much work, just a quick update maybe on Bobby Carpenter and how things are looking for him. Turning the corner? or same ole, same ole...and on that same note...Marcus spears as well...if 2 is too much to add to your list I completely understand...you can pick either or...or for that matter you can tell me to go away and do neither lol.