Heads Up for Parents of Young ones...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they surf the net you may want to read this...

Link

Seems some are posting things that young people need not see but parents don't know.

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
I work at a high school and I have seen this website. It is NOT a good website!!! I work in the computer lab for one period a day and contacted the technology department to have it blocked. Please parents... check your history...if your child does go to this site I would be worried. Kids these days give up WAAAAY to much personal information about themselves.

dal0789

Reaction score
Its not bad, ive been a member for a year and have never seen "X-rated" pictures.

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
Not bad??? Okay... if you call a picture of a 14 year old coming out of the shower not bad I dont know what is. It is one thing if it is all adults using the site, but it isnt. I caught a couple of girls in the lab looking at the picture I mentioned.... and she was a student at our school... a 14 year old freshman. Do you guys want your daughters to post stuff like that on a website?

Edit: I just read my post and it kinda came off sounding rude... I am not meaning to be rude... just posting my opinion :)

dal0789

Reaction score
That fine I uderstand its your opinion, but was the child naked, or had a towel on.

jman

Reaction score
dal0789 said:
That fine I uderstand its your opinion, but was the child naked, or had a towel on.

Ummmm, either one is bad enough. One is much worse than the other but the lesser of the two isn't something that belongs on the internet anyway.