Health Update

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I just had what I thought was my last dose of chemo but my oncologist has asked me to endure one more dose on Thursday before my new CT scan on the 24th of this month. So, I'm asking you to keep sending me positive thoughts. I need your help and it's so appreciated. Thank you sincerely, your fellow Cowboys enthusiast, JoeKing.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I just had what I thought was my last dose of chemo but my oncologist has asked me to endure one more dose on Thursday before my new CT scan on the 24th of this month. So, I'm asking you to keep sending me positive thoughts. I need your help and it's so appreciated. Thank you sincerely, your fellow Cowboys enthusiast, JoeKing.
Joe, I will be praying for you.
All the best and keep us updated.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Update: Thursday's chemo was the worst, just as I suspected it would be. I was sick most of the day until I finally crashed. It's now a little after four A.M. on Friday, and I just woke up. Feeling better but still a little nauseous. But the good news is that was my last scheduled dose of chemo. Next is a CT scan on the 24th and hopefully good news.

kskboys

Reaction score
Bless you and may your remission be immediate and pain free.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Update: Thursday's chemo was the worst, just as I suspected it would be. I was sick most of the day until I finally crashed. It's now a little after four A.M. on Friday, and I just woke up. Feeling better but still a little nauseous. But the good news is that was my last scheduled dose of chemo. Next is a CT scan on the 24th and hopefully good news.
Good luck, brother! You got this

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have a scheduled CT scan this morning. I'm very nervous about the results. They say it will take about 24 hours. So I have a while to wait. Not good for my anxiety. o_O

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
After having one-third of my liver removed and two months of chemo, CT scan reveals I'm still 2c with cancer. My oncologist wants me to give immunotherapy a try. So that's what I will do, starting next week. The CT scan result is not the good news I was hoping for but I'm still fighting

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
After having one-third of my liver removed and two months of chemo, CT scan reveals I'm still 2c with cancer. My oncologist wants me to give immunotherapy a try. So that's what I will do, starting next week. The CT scan result is not the good news I was hoping for but I'm still fighting

Hang in there, keep fighting and have a positive attitude. Healing prayers for you.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We all know by your posts that you're a fighter...Now go kick its butt!!!
:D:thumbup: